The first time I took this I was a 2. I just took it again and came up with a 5. I guess that still makes me great in bed, but bad at math. *grin*
START AT 50 and add or substract points as stated for each statement that applies to you...
+Above 50 means you are not so good in bed..and not so fun
-Below 50 means you are real fun and damn good in bed ;).
The higher your number, the worse you are in bed!
The lower the number, the better...you get the idea!
AFTER you're done... put your name at the bottom, along with your score.
Copy this and post your own bulletin!
+Add 10 if you are a virgin.
-Subtract 5 if You have had sex before.
-Subtract 5 more if you have had sex with more then 5 people.
+Add 5 If you have never had oral sex.
-Subtract 5 if you have had or performed oral sex.
-Subtract 2 if you have had sex in a public place.
-Subtract 3 if you have done 69.
+Add 5 If you have never had an orgasm.
+Add 5 If you cant name 3 types/brands of condoms.
-Subtract 2 if you have masturbated.
-Subtract 3 if you have fingered/ given a handjob to someone else.
-Subtract 5 if you have used someone for sex [one night stand].
+Add 5 if You have never seen someone of the opposite sex naked.
+Add 5 if you havent kissed more then 3 people [unrelated].
+Add 3 if you havent been kissed in the past month.
+Add 2 if you have never masturbated.
+Add 5 if you have never seen or watched porn.
-Subtract 5 if you have made your own porn.
-Subtract 3 if you have participated in anal sex.
-Subtract 2 if you have used lube duiring sex.
+Add 5 If you cant remember your last perverted thought.
-Subtract 5 if you have used sex toys.
-Subtract 3 if you have had a perverted thought in the past hour.
-Subtract 2 if you have kissed someone of the same sex.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
21 comments:
I got 5 also.
5... makes me wonder why my normal blog is so G rated :) I guess that's just my alter ego
Cougar, if those last two questions weren't there, I would have gotten a zero. LOL! I wonder if kissing my grandma counts? I'd still have 3 cuz I read this right in the middle of working on our biggest account and there were NO x-rated thoughts anywhere in the same zip code as me.
Hmmmmm...I got a zero...should I be concerned?
I guess I suck !!! *smirks* I got a 9 :((
woo hoo - I got a 5!!!
Ok, the LOWEST score possible is a 0.
I got a 2.
Because this stud don't kiss other boys, ya hear?
lol.
*giggling*
But SJR.....that would be so hawwwwt!!!
I got a zero. Oh my. I guess I am a tramp. ;)
Found ya via MJ.
I'm a big ole zero too!
I guess this is the one time it's good to be a "zero"..
If 'stills' count toward making porn, then I got a 5. Otherwise it's a 10...
But I am wondering what SensualKitten gets for a score... can there be a negative number...? :-)~
as long as I get to watch you getting rid of that last 2.....
I think I easily have the most depressing score of any who have taken this test. 73. Bring on the pity now.
I got a 4. Not too bad, but high compared to some of the freaks here.
I love this comment thread.
*giggling*
Sooooo happy I am not the only....uhhhmmm...."adventurous" person.
*grin*
M Chaos, you need to come to Texas so I can set you up with someone to get some of those points subtracted down.
*grin*
I got a two, for the same reasons as SJR. Dunno if being a two on a scale of 0 to 50 is a good thing, but what the hell, I had fun flunking (or was that aceing) the test. Thx to wifey for the perverted thoughts in the last hour, BTW. Hhhmmm... I wonder if there's a way to get bonus points?
The pervy thoughts are what got my score down to a 73, and I thank my being male for that. My score could easily have been higher.
Also, it was sweet of you to offer to hook me up w/ someone, but I think I want to try being in a relationship first. I won't share how long it's been since the last relationship I was in, or the duration or depth of it, since I find that information too depressing to share.
Post a Comment