Friday, May 19, 2006

TGIF.....random bits....

Topic one: HNT

I wasn't so wild about my HNT pics this week. I was heavily medicated (I'll get to that in a second) when I took them, and I just plain didn't like 'em. Soooo.....I went lingerie shopping yesterday and took this one. Ahhhh.....happier now. This is much prettier in person, by the way.




Topic two: an email...

One of my Flowers sent me an email with a question I thought was intriguing.

Does a "naughty" blog have to be true to be interesting?

Hmmmm......I don't think so. I am pretty sure a couple of the ones I read and love are mostly fantasy. Who cares if it really "happened", as long as it makes you hot! That's the whole point, right? :)

Topic three: Brits!

Oh how I love my British blogger friends...... I am beginning to think I have a fetish. Seriously. A British Blogger Fetish. I heart them all, but these make my pants particularly happy......
Alex and Suze
Alice
Dirty Boy
Easily Aroused
Pooshie
WDKY

Hmmmm.....my link for E.A. isn't working. If he is gone I am going to cry like a catholic school girl getting spanked by a stern taskmaster principal.

OOoooooo.........*pauses to let that visual sink in, panting*


Topic four: Freak on vacay...

My "Cat" is going away fishing this weekend. This Mouse would like to play. Any recommendations? ;)


Topic five: crazy Teddy....

Ted: You are just a voyeur
me: No, I am a show off. A voyeur likes to watch.
Ted: True. Exhibitionist then...
me: YES! That's me. Sorta.
Ted: I'm the voyeur
me: Definitely an exhibitionist in pics. I can be a bit more shy in r/l......maybe you noticed when we met, maybe you didn't. I was nervous. :) You talk a LOT. That helped.
Ted: Yea you were kinda shy. I'm cool as a cucumber. Ice in my veins.
It's from my high pressure job & stalking large elk
me: *jaw drops, laughs hysterically*
Ted: Flatulent rabid snarling elk!
me: You're insane.
me: Hub is going fishing this weekend. Ahhhhh.....house all to myself.
Ted: Can I stop by?
me: NO! LOL!
Ted: I think you want me to.
me: Three issues, if you mean what I think you mean -- I'm happily married, my neighbor haunts me, and my dog.
Ted: I'll do your neighbor but not the dog
me: You'll do a lemur but you are canine prejudiced?!?!?
*giggling*
Ted: lemurs are human like in certain places
me: AAAAAACK!!!!!
*sticks fingers in ears, closes eyes*
Can't hear you can't hear you not listening!!!!!!
Ted: lalalalalala!!!
me: *shakes head and sputters*
Ted: *scratches crotch, stares out the window*

I swear, one of these days he is going to make me laugh so hard that I permanantly injure myself.

Topic six: wounded!

I'm pretty sure I am going to have to have surgery to repair my rotator cuff in my left soldier. No you pervs, I did NOT do this having wild kinky sex. *grin* I got injured working out with The Wee General last fall. I go see an orthopedic surgeon next week. I am sure this will affect my blogging, because once I have the procedure, my arm has to be in a sling and strapped to my body for about six weeks. FUN!

In the meantime, I am seriously enjoying my vicodan prescription. I should write a post after I take it. It makes me ridiculously loopy. *grin*

I'm babbling huh. It's the meds.

Woooooo!

14 comments:

Maeve said...

MMMMM Vicodin.
My favorite candy!

m_o_o_nspells said...

Well, I thought your other pics were lovely too...but who's really going to object to you posting MORE?! I certainly won't be the first... ;o)
HBelatedHNT!

Suze said...

Evie, we will have to get together in the UK and live it up. One night would not be enough, so lets make it a weekend.

I hope you don't have to get surgery, I need my daily fix here.

*gentle hugs*

MG said...

Hey, whatever gives you a reason to shop for lingerie works for me!

although I'm still a fan of yesterday's pics...

Anonymous said...

you hurt your left soldier?! hmmm...what did you do to him? did he like it? did he ask for more?

what?
ohhhhhh...your shoulder...i think your script has given you a typing impedimedimediment.
*grins and winks*

Backdoor Slider said...

mmmMMmm love the lingerie and I have an idea for you in response to topic four. MOW THE LAWN !!!! *grins and winks*

Blondage said...

Mow the lanw?!?!?!?!? ROFLMAO!!!!!

Ghostie.....MMMmmmmm....soldiers.....oh just thinking about soldiers takes me to a happy place. Who needs vicodan?!?!

(Well, ok, I do right now. *grin*)

MG, I luuuuuuuuuuv having an excuse to buy more lingerie. I really am an addict. :) Thank you for the compliment on yesterday's pics. I just couldn't quite get them to look like I wanted them to....and I was so drugged! *giggling*

Suze, we definitely need a full weekend. *wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

I heart my Brits. *grin*

Thank you M_o_o_nspells! I love your nick by the way. Every time I see it I start smiling!

Maeve.....oh yes yes yes. It is fine candy indeed! I still have 45 of 'em. *happy sigh* My doctor rocks.

Anonymous said...

Prettier in person? hmmmm.....


*****

Blondage said...

Cougar!!! LOL! I think he meant it literally, ya perv! *grin*

Sensual Kitten, uuuuuugh. Ok. Thank you for the advice.

Anonymous, yes indeed! Very lacey, very transparent. *grin*

Anonymous said...

mow the lawn *snort*
so, i suppose that makes BS the Marquis de Sod?

can ya diggit?
i knew that you could...

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

You're not the only one who may be facing the surgeon's knife. I'm having problems with my knee. Rotator cuff, that's a bitch. Get well soon. :)

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your shoulder...
Hope you recuperate soon!

WDKY said...

WEll, I for one am rather enjoying your Brit fetish. Although, as fetish's go, I could make one or two suggestions.

Love the lingerie, and it's given my my morning fantasy - thanks, Delicious!

Easily Aroused said...

Never fear, EB - I'm still online ... and still longing for the chance to have my wicked, wicked way with you. So if you do happen to find yourself on this side of the pond...

~EA

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...