Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm feeling dirty. I wonder if they will wash me? *purrr*

Mmmmmm.....naughty girls...

10 comments:

SJR said...

uhhhh. oh boy. Shouldn't have watched that at work.

You know... my truck is really dirty... need to find me a carwash...

Suze said...

I lurv a dirty girl. ;)

Blondage said...

I lurv the word lurv. *grinning*

Suze, I do too! *purrrrr*

SJR, if ya find a place with wimmins like that, please let me know!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you shit on them?

Anonymous said...

thanks EB! i can't see the vid, but now i can't get that song out of my head! "at the carwash...at the carwash, yeah!"

Blondage said...

Eeew! Catfish!!!!!! Bad man!

Damnit Ghostie. Now I have it stuck in my head too! LOLOLOL!

Jason said...

When those ladies are done washing everyone's cars, they can come by here and I'll wash them.

Backdoor Slider said...

I have something they can wash that is better than a car. *grins evilly*

Anonymous said...

All that for what, $11 it said on the sign? And I thought that the best things in life were supposed to be free?? Looks like inflation has hit and they're now $11. Or $3.67 each... Sounds suspiciously like the cost of lunch... Yum!

Easily Aroused said...

I'll pay for your spin through their carwash, EB.

What am I saying? I'll buy you the damn carwash, so long as I'm permitted to add a few bubbles to your suds...

~EA

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...