Tuesday, May 23, 2006

*sticks out lower lip, pouts like a two year old*

I miss my people....my playmates.....

....working weird hours.....or can't IM at work anymore.....or going through bad stuff that requires their full attention.....

I think I took you guys for granted. *sigh*

Here's another corset pic from yesterday just for the heck of it.


If you are in to such things, Freak has fishing trip pics up. They caught hundreds. Literally. I'm just glad they aren't all stinking up my freezer. Eeeew.

7 comments:

Suze said...

Evie, you look far tastier than those fish. Love that corset. ;)

Anonymous said...

Raging, I tell you, raging......


******

Blondage said...

Thank you Suze! I can't really breathe in that thing, but who cares, right?

Thank you, anonymous asterisk person. *giggling*

Bite Me said...

Post as many of those corset pics as you want, I'm diggin it. ;-)

Backdoor Slider said...

*drools*

Jason said...

I think we all agree, that for taking people for granted, you owe us more corset pix. ;-)

Roy said...

Awww.. poor eB. Although I have a hard time believing you have a shortage of playmates. *grin*

NICE CORSET....

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...