Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

I was a bad bad girl tonight...... *pant*








And for those of you not in to flogging, here's some gratuitous boobage. *grin*



45113638_202b79dc11

34 comments:

Blondie... said...

Wow...

What a naughty girl you've been... I'd have to spank you a bit too... ;-)

Happy HNT!

Backdoor Slider said...

*grins* I love the boobage shot *winks*

Anonymous said...

BOOBIES!

You know I heart you. Working days sucks...I don't get to talk to you no more!

lecram sinun said...

You so got me on flogging! Cheers and Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Cute bra!

Danielle said...

very evilicious! happy hnt.

Lee Ann said...

Gorgeous! Happy HNT!

Phain said...

yummy!!!! *~*happy hnt*~*

Leesa said...

Wow..looks very fun!! HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo ... I love it!

HHNT

S said...

LOL Naughty girl! HHNT

Sassy said...

Hot! Happy HNT!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Thanks for throwing in the boobage! Happy HNT

TJ said...

thank you, ma'am--may i have another??

lol


very sexy pics!

hhnt

The Melody Censor said...

you must have been anoughty girl!
Happy HNT!

Unknown said...

HHNT and thanks for the comment at os place...

This week's "MG"

Rebecca said...

Me next, me next!!

:D

HHNT!

WDKY said...

That was boobage of the finest quality. Now lay down and let me flog you. Please?

Happy HNT x

Suze said...

Evie, you so deserve a flogging for making me think these dirty thoughts.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Easily Aroused said...

I'd happily flog you if I knew it was going to arouse you...

But that last delicious image has me captivated.

HHNT

~EA

Wenchy said...

I love the pic with your hair falling down?

Shon Richards said...

I'm into both, so thanks :)

LL said...

I looooooooove seeing your toys!!

Anonymous said...

Everything about those shots, sexy as hell. Thanks for sharing.

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Nice!

GNDTX

BKS said...

Flogging is great but boobage like that is soooo hard to compete with.....nice looking bra also....

HHNT
BKS

Pat said...

When are you not a bad girl????? That's what we've come to expect. ;-) Great pix as always.

MG said...

looking at those I was thinking, "maybe that's exactly what I need"...
hmmm....

great shots, as always

HHNT

betchacantguesswho said...

I love them all! Very nice boobage! Happy HNT!

Anteros said...

I love the bra picture... having a sort of fetish for bras and panties... to die for!

Happy HNT!

Andre said...

I can't belive I have come acroaa your blog before. Your pictures are fantastic! Happy HNT.

Irishdiablo said...

Oh, I don't know. I actually thought you were a very good girl. *grin*

Roy said...

Caution: Boobs in picture are heavier than they appear.

I should know, they were resting on my head last friday.

*big grin*

*scampers off*

Blondage said...

ROY!!!!!!! LMFAO!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...