Roy is going to be in my city on a layover. I am picking him up at the airport Saturday afternoon to play for the day!!!
When I asked him what he wanted to do he mentioned hunting and deporting some illegal aliens. I countered with Tex-Mex food, lots of margaritas and the gigantic kick ass sex shop with the midget sex dolls. I won. *giggling*
I am determined to corrupt him. Bless his heart. ;)
Get some sleep on the plane Darlin'! You're going to need it!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
11 comments:
oh how I love a fellow corrupter... by the way all of your pics are awesome and that corset.....mmmm
Sounds like a great day! ;)
And when are you going to come visit me????
gahhhhhh. you realise now that i'm indignant?
harumph.
damn yooooo and your lingerie!!!!
LOL
give 'im a hug from ghostie...
I hope y'all have fun! I love Roy, too. Hugs to you both!!
You know I'm utterly jealous!!
Evie, when are you coming over th othe UK to corrupt me? ;) *wink*
Hey he's pretty cute EB - I hope you have a great day! ;)
Alright, all of you back away from the eBlonde! Back I say!
She's mine, my preeeeccciousssss.....
Heh, takeoff in t-minus 7 hours! Woohoo! INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!! Roy, I call my cell phone "My Preciouuussssss"...... Good gawd. We are going to be dangerous together. LOL! See ya soon hon!
Lisa, he is a doll, but I suspect he is also trouble with a capitol T!
Suze, soon I hope!!!! *melt*
LL, we're calling you asap. Roy has never heard the accent from the state you are from.....*grin*..... I told him I don't have an accent. Zip it! LOL!
Hiya Kelly!!!! Hugs right back atcha!
Ghostie, did you just damn my lingerie? LMAO! I am pretty sure it is already going to hell with me....
Goose, we should make plans! I may be up around your area in September!
Thank you very much caronfire! I love your nickname by the way....
I don't even know Roy, and yet for some reason I hate him :-)
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment