We're discussing the blog, my sex life.....
...and how much fun me and The Freak have been having......
Note - conversation took place in the LOBBY of the place we work! LOL!
Evil Blonde: You know what he's been doing that really turns me on? He has been biting my ass. Hard.
Cougar: Ohhhh! Did he give you a hickey?
Evil Blonde: On my ASS?!?!? *giggles like crazy* No, he just bites me. Hard.
Cougar: Remember that song "Ring my bell"??? *sings* You can ring my bel-el-ell, ring my bell, ring my bell...ring it ring it ahhhhhhhh!
Evil Blonde: *arches a brow* Uh huh. Disco is dead ya know.
Cougar: I used to sing that song differently.
Evil Blonde: *arches a brow*
Cougar: *singing and slapping herself on her posterior * You can bit my a-a-ass, bite my ass. Bite my ass. Bite it bite it AHHHHH!!!
Evil Blonde: *throws head back laughing, gives self whiplash*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
Damn, now I've got disco music running through my head...
Lisa, I wish you could have seen the slappy-ass-dance she was doing that accompanied the disco music.
Cougar rules. *giggling*
That WAS a delicious moment, wasn't it? Oh, the joy of laughter.
*giggling*
Indeed!!!
I think you should change the words to the song to "Spank my ass".....
"You can spank my as-as-ass, spank my ass...."
*giggling harder*
Post a Comment