Monday, May 15, 2006

Baseball, Margaritas and Midget Porn

Last Friday, The Freak and I went to a baseball game with Cougar and her hub.

We had fantastic tickets in a private suite. Coug and I have connections. *grin*

I believe I was drunk within approximately five minutes of arrival thanks to some big ass margaritas. One view from our seats, shortly after sitting down:



And a different view from our seats, probably no more than ten minutes later, completely empty:


I was drunk. Smashed. Three sheets to the wind. Schnockered. It was FUN! I get verrrrrrry "handsy" when I drink. I couldn't keep my hands off my Freak's body. ;)





Our team won, and then we watched fireworks:



At some point during my drunken stupor, my evil trainer/neighbor The Wee General called and talked me in to babysitting the next morning. Here she is on the treadmill, probably calling me a pussy:


After the game, which we won by the way, someone (most likely me!) brought up this kick ass sex shop that is on the way home. I probably whined, begged pleaded.... Who knows. We wound up going. *giggling* Here's a few pics of what we found....

Coug (face deleted of course) posing with a fist dildo. Good gawd was this thing was scary:


She doesn't talk back, and she floats!!!!


My favorite find.....a midget blow up doll....she has three "love openings of pleasure".....oh my...


After we played with toys for probably an hour (this store is HUGE!), we moved upstairs to DVD-land. My my my. Thousands....and thousands.......every fetish imaginable. Coug and I found "Lactating Midget Porn". I REALLY should have taken a picture of that case!!!!

We wandered back downstairs in to the BDSM and lingerie section of the store. I vaguely rememeber my freak griping at me for flogging him (ninny!). I also vaguely remember popping Cougar repeatedly with something furry....what the hell was that thing Coug?

Freak tried to talk me in to buying a Pocahontas outfit for HNT. It has strategically placed fringe. *snicker* I declined.

They finally dragged me out, kicking and screaming, and I passed out the second I got home. I woke up the next morning, feeling like utter hell, dressed in this:


My phone rang. It was the dang Wee General, reminding me I had agreed to babysit her littlest child and her puppy. *groooooan* I was soooooo puny, but I did it. Ugh.

Isn't this little baby cute?


The rest of Saturday is a blur. Freak and I did our Mother's Day shopping, ate lunch at a Chinese place where he made fun of me for hardly denting my food, and then did some reconnaisance work for a lap top purchase.

Sunday, we bought a lap top. Ya know why? Because he is a BLOGGER now, and got tired of fighting me for puter time. LOL!

Later in the day, we headed out to see my 'rents. Note -- eyes no longer bloodshot and scary:

And that was my weekend. Did you do anything fun, my pretty pretty Flowers?

18 comments:

Semi-Celibate Man said...

That's quite a weekend! I'm glad someone else has fun in a sex toy shop, although I'm guessing there was more giggling in your trip than in mine.

Backdoor Slider said...

Oh what an awesome night that was !!!!

Backdoor Slider said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Backdoor Slider said...

OOOOooooooOo and to quote our favorite brit *winks at her* I "LUUUUURVE" my new laptop *grins*

Roy said...

Weekend? It was the weekend?

TequilaGuy said...

Beautiful post, thank you!

Blondage said...

*sees Tequilaguy's picture, passes out*

Suze said...

Evie, you sure had an action packed weekend. I'm not sure which picture I like the best, the puppy or the puppies. ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!

Sounds like a pretty damn good weekend:-}

LL said...

No wonder you were jacked up on Sat and Sun. LOL!!

MG said...

damn, every time I come here I'm jealous of something...
I need that drink...

Goose said...

Like I said, we gots to get together sometime!

Maeve said...

Good God woman.
You were drunk after that TINY drink? Sheesh! You need to build up some tolernce!
A boxer puppy?
whooooooooboy! Make sure it gets socialized a LOT. They are endless amounts of energy to boot.

Blondage said...

Maeve, that drink was waaaaaaay bigger than it looks in that pic. I was almost embarassed over how big it was. Almost. Not quite, but almost. :) Are boxers mean with other dogs? Hub and I have a Golden Retriever, and the boxer lives next door.

Goosie, abso-frikkin-lutely!!!!!!! *grin*

Cougar, I think I must still be hungover. I can barely keep my eyes open!

LL, yes, it was quite a weekend. *giggling*

Smartass, hub did our yard too. I am so proud of him. Some random person driving by stopped and asked him how he got our yard so dark green and perty!

Steve, gawd yes! Was it ever!!!!

Suze....the puppy or the puppies! LMAO!!!!!

Maeve said...

If boxers are not properly socialized as puppies, then yes.
If the Wee General has him in some sort of puppy obidience class and takes him out for other type of socialization, you should be fine. Plus he'll be "growing" up with your dog, so that will help too.

Blondage said...

Thanks for the great info Maeve! I'll see if I can borrow the pup this weekend for a play date and get her used to my giant ball of fluff. My 95 pound ball of fluff.

*grin*

Hub put pics up over on his site today of our "baby".

:)

Irishdiablo said...

Either you have man-hands (which I doubt) or like I said before, your man has girly hands! ROFLMAO

Blondage said...

*spanks Irish Diablo, runs off giggling*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...