Your arms wrapped around me...your lips pressing against my neck...
I'm sore. We practically tore each other apart last night.....
I am surprised by your gentleness now, as you lightly stroke my breasts...
I turn in your arms and press my lips against yours.
I love kissing you baby.
Your fingers trail down my back and grip my ass.
I fling my left leg over your body, straddling you.
I stretch and purr.......and open my eyes to an empty bed.
I gasp as I realize I am alone.....it was just a dream.
*sigh*
Vicodan makes me dream about sex. It's torture.
Sunday, May 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
7 comments:
Oh but torture can be such a double-edged sword can't it...
sweet pleasure of fantasies on one side - sharp pain of reality on the other.
CS
I drank until I puked and passed out, and when I woke up this morning, I puked again. I would have been better off with your vicodin.
mmm. i love sex dreams.
hmmm I don't dream anymore; I'm always just toast when I go to bed. Maybe I need some vicodin LOL...
Mmmm... that sounded rather nice. You can stay over ANY time!
Evie, was the Freak still fishing. I'll be right over. ;)
Suze, he's back, but come over anyway!
WDKY....ok, I'll be right over for one of those "four" nights.....
Lisa, vicodan makes me dream mostly about sex, but sometimes it gives me creepy dreams too. Ick.
Bare Frame, email me damnit!
LL, if it was legal, I'd mail ya some.
Cuddleslut.....indeed. OOmph.
Post a Comment