I am ready to get back in to writing erotica. I was thinking about what fantasy/experience I wanted to delve in to, and the story I wrote last fall kept "calling" to me. I decided I want to continue it. Sooo......the next couple days, I am going to repost the previous chapters, and then begin continuing the story. *purrrrr*
The Prowl, part I revisted.....
"Ready?", he asks rather impatiently.
"Yes!", I answer, laughing as I snap my garters in to place.
He drags me out of the hotel room and into the hall.
"Maybe we could fuck in the elevator?", I tease.
He growls at me in response. I love making him growl.
The doors open. We squeeze inside a very crowded elevator.
As I look at the faces of the other passengers, I realize this is a prime opportunity to get in to a bit of trouble.
I slowly back in to him, and begin to grind my ass against his pelvis.
"Wench.", he moans, as he kisses the back of my neck.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmm", I purr, as I continue to swivel my hips against his body.
I melt in to him, ignoring the startled gasps from fellow passengers as I place his hands on my breasts.
The elevator arrives at it's destination far too soon for my liking.
Damn.
As we step out and in to the lobby, he slaps me on the ass. Hard.
I squeak.
"I'll put you over my knee right here."
"Promise?". I smile and wiggle my eyebrows.
He growls again, grabs my hand, and pulls me towards our waiting cab.
He opens the door, and tosses me in to the back seat.
"In a bit of a hurry?". I laugh again.
"I'm not in a hurry. I'm on a mission."
"Shall we go over Operation Catch, Fuck and Release again?", I say as I snuggle close to him, sling my legs across his lap, bat my eyelashes, and stifle a grin.
I feel his fingers trailing up my thigh as he slowly lowers his lips towards mine.
"We search, we select, we nail."
I smile as I feel his hand moving higher...and higher...
I'm breathless. Waiting. Hoping...
He slips a finger inside me. I moan.
I try to grind against him, but he has my hips trapped.
He tugs at my lower lip with his teeth.
"Are you going to behave Baby?".
"Mayyyyyyyyyyybe.", I say with a smile.
He applies more pressure with his teeth, pulls his finger out of my pussy, and I whimper.
"Are you going to behave?", he repeats.
I whimper again.
"Yes Sir.".
"That's better.".
He raises his fingers, wet with my juices, to my lips.
I sigh as he begins lightly touching my lips with his fingers.
I flick my tongue across my lips.
He follows my tongue with his, and begins to kiss me deeply.
The cab slows to a stop.
Damnit again.
He slides towards the door, and pushes me out and on to my feet.
I face the non-descript door of the private club, and shiver in anticipation.
As he exits the cab, I run my fingers across his rib cage, and wrap my arms around him.
He looks down at me, eyes smoldering.
"Ready Baby?".
I nod, though I am suddenly feeling a bit nervous under his intense gaze.
He smiles, and gently touches my cheek, reassuring me.
He can read me so well.
He kisses me quickly, and begins to pull me towards our destination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
1 comment:
I can't wait to read more! I am definitely making this site a daily read!!
Post a Comment