Mmmmmm.......last night......mmmmmmmmmmmmm..................
First, I'd like to thank all of the bloggers whose writing and/or pictures got both of us so worked up last night. *purrrrrrrrrr*
Mmmmmmm......bed time......Freak creeps down my body and flicks my clit with his tongue. I SHRIEKED!!!! I was so frikkin turned on already that I was so sensitive I had gone ticklish! He flicked me with his tongue again. I yelped again! I took some deep breaths, thought of England (heh), and calmed down a bit. MMmmmmmm......he is sooooooo good at oral. He must really enjoy doing oral on me, because he goes for frikkin ever. *pant* After I came, that rascal started flicking my clit again with his tongue. MEANIE!!!!! More shrieking, whimpering and begging.
He began fucking me in missionary at first. I was so frikkin orgasmic last night. I kept cumming over and over again. Finally he stopped me from thrashing around and said something like "Stop it! I don't want to cum yet!". *grin* I guess me cumming over and over and over and over was feeling a little TOO good to him. ;)
He flipped me over.....and now we come to the Position of the Week.
My hands clutching the head board.....face down, body flat on the bed.....my ankles crossed....he straddled my thighs, leaned forward, and fucked me hard.
*purrrrrrr*
I really like that position......feels divine, especially when he cums.....
If you haven't given me your opinion on swinging/open marriages in the previous post, I would really appreciate hearing your point of view.
I heart you Flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
5 comments:
A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Naughty.
Am I the unicorn? I'm confused. Speak slowly, I'm blonde.
;)
tequilaguy, I try. Nice back, by the way. *grin*
That's another good thing about eating pussy, if you eat and eat it well and for a long period of time, the lady will be wanting some dick and they will not notice if it's a 4 inch dick or a 10 inch dick.
Post a Comment