Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The morning after...

I feel him lightly stroking my hair, and sigh deeply.

I gingerly stretch.

I notice some soreness in my wrists, ankles and various orifices.

Youch.

I whimper.

"Are you going to growl at me?", he whispers.

I open my eyes, notice his nervous expression.

I promptly burst in to laughter.

"Why? What did you do???", I manage to giggle out.

He pulls the covers up to his eyes. Does he really think that will shield him from my wrath?

"I woke you up.".

He pulls the covers completely over his head.

I laugh harder.

"It's funny watching you cower in fear. Am I really that scary in the morning?".

I reach up and pinch his nipple.

"YES! You ARE!", he yelps.

I snuggle closer and giggle some more.

"How are you feeling?", he asks, as I pull the covers off his handsome face.

He kisses my forehead.

"Used, abused, sore and satisfied.".

He gently kisses my nose.

"Lower please.".

He smiles and kisses me softly on the lips.

"More please.".

He pulls me on top of him and in for a deeper kiss.

"I love kissing you.", I sigh happily.

"I noticed.", he smiles wider.

"Again please.".

He laughs, shaking his head at me. He does that a lot...?

I wiggle around a bit.

He moans.

"Oh, did I hit the right spot?".

I wiggle again.

He groans.

"Behave yourself or you'll get a spanking...".

I quickly spin myself around, throw myself across his lap, and shake my ass at him.

I can tell he is struggling very hard to not laugh.

"Behave yourself or I WON'T spank you, brat.".

I crawl off his lap muttering some rather colorful words and go back to my side of the bed.

He clears his throat.

"Yes Sir.", I sigh.

I roll on my side, facing him.

I pause...I eye my target...I take aim...I pounce.

"Ooomph!", he exclaims.

"Why aren't we having sex yet?", I say with a pout as I straddle him.

"Because we're expecting a guest.", he says with a devilish twinkle in his eyes.

"A WHAT?".

"A guest."

"Uhmmm...my stranger from last night???.".

My heart skips a beat. I am instantly wet. I shiver in antici(say it!)pation.

"No.", he says in a very sensuous tone, "This present is for me.".

*blink*

10 comments:

MG said...

"then I won't spank you"

nice.

oh, to be satisfied....
~sigh~

Roy said...

Update needed.

Stat!

Blondage said...

MG, I love that "control" aspect of D/s relationships.....yummy.

Roy, it is coming either tonight or tomorrow, I promise. *grin*

Blondage said...

P.S.

MG, Lycan!

(I sound like a broken record.)

;)

Anonymous said...

TONIGHT OR TOMORROW? Are you f'ing kidding me?!

Sigh.

Anticipation....

Suze said...

Evie, you deserve a good spanking for not telling us who or what it was. ;)

Blondage said...

CJ, I can't help it. I'm a tease.

Suze, I do sooooooo live for good spankings. *giggling*

MJ, soon! LOL! Maybe tonight if I can decide which version I want to use. I have three so far. :)

SJR said...

lol. Man I can't believe someone could leave us readers hanging like that!

Blondage said...

Oh good gawd that was funny.

Anonymous said...

you really take my breath away, I wonder what phone sex with you would be like, hmmmm.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...