Sunday, May 07, 2006

A revisit, Part II

As mentioned in the previous post, I am working on part 6 of this story. I thought I'd repost the previous chapters to get back in the mood. *grin* Scroll down if you missed part 1......

The Prowl, part II revisted.....

He reaches for the door.

I grasp his hand, turn to face him, and place his hand on my heart.

He feels my heart pounding and smiles down at me.

"Nervous?".

I consider denying it, but then smile slightly and nod.

He kisses me gently on the lips.

"Stop stalling.".

I blush, grin and move his hand back to the door.

We walk inside a long, dimly lit hallway.

My heart continues to race.

He reaches around me, rests his hand low on my right hip, and guides me forward.

We reach the end of the hallway and enter a large, gothically decorated room.

Soft lighting, dark velvet furniture....like something out of a Dracula movie.

I begin to purr.

He laughs. "You like?".

"I like.".

Then I notice something odd.

We're alone...?

I look at him, a question in my eyes.

"Be patient.".

I sigh. I am not exactly known for being patient...but I answer, "Yes Sir.".

He walks towards a small bar area, and pours us each a glass of wine.

I try not to gulp.

He smiles at me.

He tops off our glasses, reaches for my hand, and pulls me towards another doorway.

I notice the walls of the hallway ahead appear to be windows.

I am so excited that I begin to shake.

He sets our glasses down, turns to me, presses his body against mine until my back against the wall, pushes one of his legs between my thighs and grinds against me.

"This is what you want.".

"Yes.", I gasp.

He grabs my hips and raises me up.

I wrap my legs tightly around his waist.

"You're sure?".

"Yes!".

I reach for his face and pull his lips to mine, kissing him hungrily.

I grind against him. I wish he would take me now, here.....but he has other plans.

Slowly, he unwraps my legs from his waist and lowers me to the ground.

I sway and lean in to him, refusing to allow his lips to leave mine.

Finally he takes a step back.

"Stop it or you will not see what is down this hallway.".

Being the curious creature that I am, I whimper, but nod in agreement.

He hands me my wine, I take another sip and a deep breath.


We reach the first set of windows on the left.

I see several attractive couples, standing around the room.

In the center, there is a strikingly beautiful women, sitting naked and still as a statue on a sofa.

I turn to him. "What is going to happen to her?", I ask.

"Watch.", he commands, and pushes me forward, pinning me between him and the glass.

My eyes move back to the beautiful girl.

I watch as a man approaches her and begins to caress her shoulders.

Her eyes close, and I notice that she shivers.

Another man walks towards her, crouches low , and spreads her legs, inspecting her lovely pussy.

"They will all take her.", he growls in my ear.

I blink.

"All? They will ALL take her?", I ask, my voice squeaking a bit.

"Yes. You may have her too if you like.".

My body melts.

"Is she a submissive?".

"Yes.".

I watch another beautiful woman walk to the submissive and lightly kiss her on the lips.

He begins to kiss the back of my neck.

I shiver and close my eyes, world spinning a bit.

"I would like to see my other choices.".

He releases me, and I walk further up the hallway.

I peer through the set of windows on the right.

I gasp.

I see countless naked bodies intertwined.

"Can you actually go hunting in there or do we just dive in?".

He laughs.

"We could join in, or break a few off from the pack.".

"Ohhhhhhhh my.".

I watch for a moment, feeling overwhelmed by the frantic movements of the flailing limbs.

I decide to move forward, to the last set of windows at the end of the hallway.

I freeze, entranced.

I see a girl, suspended by wrist cuffs and some intricately wrapped red rope.

Two men are circling her.

I stand, spellbound.

The taller of the men pauses in front of her, reaches out and touches her lips.

She begins to suck on his fingers, as the second man begins to stroke her ass.

The taller man pulls his fingers out of her mouth, and slowly trails them down her body.

"They will both take her.".

"Both???".

"Both.".

"You mean....?".

"You know exactly what I mean. Double penetration.".

I gulp. I throb.

"Come to me.".

I walk towards him on very unsteady legs.

"Choose".

"Eeeny, meeny, miney....".

He reaches out and pinches both of my nipples.

"Be serious...", he threatens.

"I'm sorry. I'm just nervous...and a little scared...and...".

He raises his finger to my lips, quieting me, helping me focus.

"Choose.".

I gaze in to his eyes for a moment.

I turn and slowly walk up and down the hall once more, drinking in the images before me, feeling my sensors overload.

I pause in front of the room that scares me the most, excites me the most.

I turn to face him.

He is not surprised.

He knows me well.

1 comment:

Suze said...

Evie, can't wait to read Part 6, if it's half as good as the previous 5 we are in for a treat.

The other 5 parts I read first thing in a morning. Not at all the right time to be having such thoughts, especially as Alex was at work. ;)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...