WDKY....mmmm......hot and frantic? Just how I like it. *purrrrr*
B.S....tonight? ;)
Cuddleslut....I buy it at a bunch of different places -- Victoria's Secret, Foley's, Dillard's, JC Penny's....I don't have a favorite store. If something catches my eye, I pounce. :)
SGT Allen....I'll do anything for my country. *salute*
No, he has only seen pics so far. *grin* I've got a bunch of new stuff.
Hi, my name is Evilicious Blonde, and I am a lingerie addict. (hello Evilicious Blonde) It has been 24 hours since I last bought lingerie.....and I am already plotting my next shopping excursion. I think I have a "problem". *grin*
10 comments:
It's made my day better. :-)
"Bite me".......is that an invitation? *grin*
too bad I cant get some peronal screenings :)
I HAVE got to find the australian version of where your buy your lingerie... i want i want i want!
CS
mmmMMmmmmMMMmm when do I get to tear that OFF!!!
ummm err I mean lovingly remove it in the throws of passion *grins*
Mmmmm... lovely. Although it isn't doing my any favours as my mind is now turning to thoughts of hot and frantic sex. As opposed to spreadsheets.
Thanks!
WDKY....mmmm......hot and frantic? Just how I like it. *purrrrr*
B.S....tonight? ;)
Cuddleslut....I buy it at a bunch of different places -- Victoria's Secret, Foley's, Dillard's, JC Penny's....I don't have a favorite store. If something catches my eye, I pounce. :)
SGT Allen....I'll do anything for my country. *salute*
Thank you Greenacres! *grin*
So Evie, did you wear this when the Freak got back? Woo hoo!
No, he has only seen pics so far. *grin* I've got a bunch of new stuff.
Hi, my name is Evilicious Blonde, and I am a lingerie addict. (hello Evilicious Blonde) It has been 24 hours since I last bought lingerie.....and I am already plotting my next shopping excursion. I think I have a "problem". *grin*
Why am I anonymous?!?!! That was me! That was me!!!!!
-eB
Post a Comment