Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Yummy....

My Freak is feeding me pieces of pineapple and strawberries while I (we) watch American Idol.

Youch!!!! He just stabbed me with a fork when he saw me telling on him. I love this laptop thingy.

Freak thinks the chick on American Idol might win if she flashes her boobs.

Half Nekkid pics of Katharine Mcphee? I'd be willing to take a peek. *grin*

Mmmmmmm........pineappppppppppppple............*licks lips*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I was just wonderin' what Taylor looks like nekkid.

;)

Blondage said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is kinda cute....

I miss Chris though. *pant* That sexy bald head........

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

I think the next American Idol should be on Showtime or some shit and require that all performers strip while they perform. I could just see a bra coming off as one of the female contestants hits a high note. Bonus points of the contestant loses an article of clothing without using their hands. lol

Suze said...

I don't know who she is but I would look too. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think Kat is hot and I would love to see her nekkid. She is sexy and can sing, Cat

Unknown said...

"I miss Chris though. *pant* That sexy bald head........"

Ditto me on that girl...

Rex Venom said...

Wow! Great pics and Fun Thoughts.
Rock on!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...