Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!

Os gave us an assignment this week -- post our very first HNT pic and post something new celebrating the one year anniversary of HNT.

Sooo......here's one of three from my first HNT post last December.....


...and something new! Indulging my oral fixation with a party favor....









Happy one year anniversary!!!! I heart HNT. Thank you Os!


45113638_202b79dc11

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

You dirty girl you!

Backdoor Slider said...

I love those LIPS !!!! *grins*

HHNT

LushlyMe said...

I love it! HHNT!

The Melody Censor said...

love the trip down memory lane...and really love the oral fixation!!
Happy celebration HNT!

Blondage said...

B.S.....I noticed.....earlier tonight.....when they were wrapped around your......

;)

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Great pics. They're all eviliciously sensual. Happy HNT

Lee Ann said...

Fabulous pictures! Very pretty lips!
Happy HNT!

Blondie... said...

Good God those are HOT pics!!!

Happy HNT and wow... just...wow!

Rebecca said...

*IS* there anything sexier than red lipstick? I think no.

HHNT!!

Anonymous said...

Wow.

I've just suddenly had an intense urge to become a party favor....

paitl1 said...

lucky party favor... Happy HNT Birthday!

Leesa said...

Very sexy :) hhnt!

Mia said...

very nice hnts =)

lecram sinun said...

Can I breathe any harder? Cheers and Happy HNT Anniversary!

Suze said...

Evie, beautiful pout. I want to party with you.

Happy Anniversary HNT sweetie ;)

Wenchy said...

Is all good!

Happy HNT anniversary to you!

WDKY said...

"Harder" is just about right! Gorgeous lips...

Happy HNT x

Jason said...

Better seeing them late than never. ;-)

Shon Richards said...

Just love a great mouth. Very sexy pictures.

MG said...

I love mouths... and oral fixations... yours is great ;)
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Oh sooooooo kissable!!

HHNT!

CyberWarlock said...

*blows a noise maker too*

Happy Anniversary HNT!

Anonymous said...

Are there two lovelier words than "oral fixation"?

I think not. Thanks for sharing. You're quite cool!

AndyT13 said...

Oh how I do love you! :-) HHNT!

Roy said...

You can toot my party favour any day.

HHNT!

lime said...

quite celebratory! happy HNT

Sean Dustman said...

HHNT!

Just wanted to pass greetings while I was in the area, my only blog time is when I come down to the internet cafe, looks like you're up to no good:) Take care!

T - Another Geek Girl said...

Now that must have been one great party!

Bet there are men out there now just wishing to be a party favor. Ha!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

... you are certainly a very talented photographer....

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...