Monday, May 08, 2006

A sense of blah.....

Maybe it's a Monday thing

Maybe it's a I-had-my-first-day-off-since-easter-and-it-was-hard-to-come-back thing....

I just cannot get motivated to write!

Blah!

Blah blah blah!

I guess I could post a picture. Half Nekkid Monday? Why not.
Here's another another one from the other day's lingerie shopping.

13 comments:

Roy said...

Whoa, snap! I posted late HNT as well oh squeeky blonde one.

MG said...

I say that sounds like a perfectly logical way to relieve blahs... if not your own, well then those of others. ;)

Unknown said...

Hawt hawt hawt girlie!

Anonymous said...

it's really hard to go wrong with boobies. ;)
cheer up lass.
ghostie alix

Jason said...

Damn! MG said exactly what I was thinking.

Backdoor Slider said...

mmMMmmmMMmm boooooobs *grins*

Anonymous said...

Smokin hot! I love that, where'd you get it?

SJR said...

Oh! Now THAT will perk anyone up!!!

Can't... seem... to... concentrate...

Blondage said...

Squeaky!?!?!?! LOL! Rascal!

You guys should check out Roy's HNT pics. They are a hoot.

MG, posting my boobs on the internet always makes me happy. *snicker*

Thank you Lisa! *grin*

Hiya Ghostie. I'm better now. Monday is almost over. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LOL Jason! *curtsy*

B.S., yes, I know how you feel about boobs. LOL!

Cowgirl, you're up in the Great White North, right? I'l see if I can find a website link for ya. ;)

*blows kisses to SJR*

Anonymous said...

Ya I guess you could call it the great white north. LOL Toronto area. Hopefully they have large cup sizes though. ;)DDD I find lots of stuff that fits the bod but not the chest! Dammit! Sucks to be me.

Shay said...

OOoh YUM!
you look like you're about to pop out of that thing!

Blondage said...

TRIPLE D?!?!?!? Holy merde CowGirl!!! That is most impressive!!!!!

Shay, pretty much, yeah! LOL!

Irishdiablo said...

Love those meat cans!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...