I just spent two hours wandering aimlessly through the mall, with a question on my mind -- WWBW.....
(translation - What would Blondage wear)
Can't show up to pick Roy up at the airport in a leather catsuit and thigh high boots though.....
Well...I mean.....I guess I COULD.......
Ahem.
Perhaps not.
;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
Thought you could hide? Hope all is well.
Oh my. You're gonna break that boy!!
LOL am I gonna need bail money??? You go to the airport like that and they may think your hooking...LMAO
Evie, no but you could turn up here dressed like that. ;)
If you ever pick me up at the airport feel free to wear as little as you want.
Some people have all the damned luck!
Post a Comment