Have you ever done "Sissy Squats"? *crying*
To quote Madeline Kahn in one of my favorite Mel Brooks movies, "Everything below the waist line is KAPUT!".
- - - - -
*cursing* I'm a Lowly Insect today. I think I'd rather be a Crunchy Crustacean.
I miss my old blog damnit. I was a Marauding Marsupial. *curses more*
(Ecosystem stuff, sort of a blog ranking system, in case you don't know what I am talking about)
I miss my old site and I miss being that "B" person!!!!!
*growl*
- - - - -
I think I need to hear this song. And I really need to have sex....despite the sore ass/sore legs thing. Yes, that might perk me up. *pout*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
4 comments:
Holy shit I love that video!!!
Me too. It's hot.
So is the song....
"Scratches all down my back.....I love the way you fuck me....."
Oomph
Thieves I tell ya Thieves LOL
Yeah its an awesome video and song
*pats backdoor slider*
There there dear.
Yes, you discovered it. You are still the king of kick ass music.
*pat pat*
Post a Comment