He is 35 today!
We went out of town Sunday-to-Monday to go play at the family farm and celebrate his birffffffday. Good gawd did we have fun.....tearing around all these dirt rodes on ATV's, riding all these crazy trails with moguls, popping wheelies......
At one point I was driving with him behind me. It was rainy and muddy and I was cold. I asked him to put his arms around me, and what does he do? Tweaks my nipples, puts his hands between my legs and starts dry humping me like a dawg in heat. This was WHILE I was driving. LMAO! Rascal.
Here's a pic of Slider (I am calling him that instead of Freak now). I had to fuzzy out his face because it was too clear......such a shame because he has the greatest grin on his face in this pic. That fuzzy effect makes him look like he is wearing some sort of super-hero mask. Heheheheheeee....
We went out of town Sunday-to-Monday to go play at the family farm and celebrate his birffffffday. Good gawd did we have fun.....tearing around all these dirt rodes on ATV's, riding all these crazy trails with moguls, popping wheelies......
At one point I was driving with him behind me. It was rainy and muddy and I was cold. I asked him to put his arms around me, and what does he do? Tweaks my nipples, puts his hands between my legs and starts dry humping me like a dawg in heat. This was WHILE I was driving. LMAO! Rascal.
Here's a pic of Slider (I am calling him that instead of Freak now). I had to fuzzy out his face because it was too clear......such a shame because he has the greatest grin on his face in this pic. That fuzzy effect makes him look like he is wearing some sort of super-hero mask. Heheheheheeee....

Driving home late yesterday.....holding hands......listening to filthy comedians and laughing our asses off.....

I love you Sweetpea!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!
(PS -- My post on my adventures with Roy is almost finished. Boy oh boy did we have fun!)
7 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SEXY MAN IN YOUR LIFE!!
1971 was a good year
Happy Birthday Quiet Freak! I'll be joining you in November in the 35 club!
happiest of birthdays to ya!
give him an extra spank from me, EB! *evil grin*
I am very happy for ya'll. It is good to see two people in love and care so much about one another, Cat
Why thank and I love you too, hrrrrrmmm I am only 29 *winks*
no, no BS...it keeps goin' till you hit 39 and holding. ;)
which, in a coupla weeks, i'll be.
Hey Slider, belated congrats on the birthday. With EB around, I know you had a good one!
Post a Comment