I got reviewed over at DH Spicy. That was so frikkin COOL! Thank you darlin'! Licks and kisses.......
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
From a phone conversation with a friend...
Evil Blonde: You're so weird.
Ted: No, I'm not weird. I have issues. Weird would be having a Madagascar Lemur chained under my bed.
Evil Blonde: Well, I do like Lemurs.
Ted: "Sir, why is your Lemur shaved from the waist down?".
Evil Blonde: *blink*
Ted: *screeches* "It's none of your business! Close the door! CLOSE THE DOOR!!!".
I am beginning to think I don't know anyone with "normal" thought patterns.
-- Update -- For some reason Ted wants me to let you all know that he has really great teeth.
-- Update number two -- I thought Ted meant Ted had great teeth. Apparently he wants me to relay instead that his LEMUR has great teeth, thanks to Purina One and "the occasional hot dog flavored pickle".
Ted = insane.
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
Smartass....my seriel marryist friend......*giggling*
Kitten....you're right. Normal is boring.
....but a shaved lemur? *giggling*
Teddy is weird.
Ok, I'm normal and we don't have conversations like that.
But I did almost just comment as Bane. LOL!
Evie, what's normal and am I sane enough to judge? LOL
BTW, I lurve lemurs too.
Congrats on the review, DH is such a sweetie.
LOL MJ!
LL, we may not talk about chained up lemurs, but we definitely have had some wacky conversations! "Do it for your country!". *cackle*
Suze, "and am I sane enough to judge"....LMAO!!! I think Lemurs are totally cute. Not in the same way Ted apparently thinks of course.....LMAO!
DH is really cool. I love his blog.
uuhh you said pickle heh
LMAO shaved from the waist down !!!
Well damn! I think that makes me just weird, but still boring.
Man, I thought I had issues...
I'll do ANYTHING for my country!!
LL.....I hope you do that one particular thing! LOLOL!!!
Crutch...LOL! Yeah, Ted is nuts. *grin* I love that about him.
Jason.....I don't think you're boring, but I am pretty sure you're weird. *giggling*
B.S.....oh dear husband of mine....why am I not surprised you reacted to the pickle mention. LMFAO!!!!
Post a Comment