F-ing A Cotton F-ing AAAAAAAAAAANormally you have to pay double for this type of action *grins*
no hurry there with the writing, hon... pics are just fine!
I think I was looking for a bit MORE than that!!******
Sigh...Thank you :-)
Pardon me madame ...but there is no such thing as gratuitous boobage ... especially when they liik as nibblicious as yours do. Yummy! HHNT to you.TG
No that's ok. I'm enjoying the view. ;)
Now, it would be something to see those ladies in their natural untethered, uninhibited state!GNDTX
oooh, nice bra...
Post a Comment
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
8 comments:
F-ing A Cotton F-ing AAAAAAAAAAA
Normally you have to pay double for this type of action *grins*
no hurry there with the writing, hon... pics are just fine!
I think I was looking for a bit MORE than that!!
******
Sigh...
Thank you :-)
Pardon me madame ...but there is no such thing as gratuitous boobage ... especially when they liik as nibblicious as yours do. Yummy! HHNT to you.
TG
No that's ok. I'm enjoying the view. ;)
Now, it would be something to see those ladies in their natural untethered, uninhibited state!
GNDTX
oooh, nice bra...
Post a Comment