Now.....assume the position. LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...



26 comments:
nothin says lovin like slight bondage
Happy anniversary honey. Hope you had a great night...Silly me what am I saying, of course you did!
perfect photos.
congrats you two...
now, I have to look away
Happy anniversary!
I love the photos! :)
Happy Anniversary to the two of two!
Wishing you many more.
awww happy anniversary you shameless ...mutters about no sex life...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY QUIET AND EVIL!!!
now lemme in there....heheheeheheh
Me too! LOL Fabulous! Happy Anniversary doll!
Happy Anniversary guys!!!
Congrats, guys!
Happy Anniversary evil!! I mentioned your anniversary and also your pictures you sent me on my recent blog post. You sure got me beyond horny today, Evil....
I am one horny padme thanks to some awesome photos from you.
*winks*
Have a wonderful celebration anniversary tonight. Have lots of naughty fun!!!
BIG HUGS
and blows you a lil kiss too!!
~padme
That feller on top of you - lucky boy.
Happy anniversay to the naked people. ;)
Steve~
yeah 6 or 7 years *smirks*
believe this one, in April we will have been together 9 years :O .
I love you too babe and I thank my lucky stars everyday to have found my angel who has been my savior in more ways one.
*melt*
Ok, Honey, so....you get confused over the year we got married, and I get confused over the date. We're perfect for each other. LOL!
Thank you all for your wonderful comments.
Oh, ummmm, do ya'll have room for one more in there? You know...like an LL sandwich or something? *grin*
Love ya both to pieces and congrats. And I've seen the pics of the big day and I must say...ya'll look even more fabulous now than 7 years ago. Gorgeous, the both of ya.
Yes, Happy Anniversary. Isn't there a Ren & Stimpy song that goes with that?
Happy anniversary, and many more to, er, come.
Congrats!
Wishing you many, many more anniversaries...each happier than the last.
Oh how cool! Happy Anniversary, you guys are an awesome pair.
Happy Anniversary to both of you! Now move over so that I can join in the fun. ;)
Happy Anniversary to both of you! It's so nice to find people in love.
Here's to many many more wonderful years! Congrats EB & BS ;)
Happy anniversary Evilicious. You guys look incredibly sexy together. Here's to many more great years.
Hi people!
free sex asian video clips free sexual viedo clips free sex porn clips thumbs films
free online hentai clip
free sex movie clips download
free sex clips hooker
free sex porn xxx clips web
free sex clips pics
free sex video clip galleries
free nude women movie clip sites
free nude vids clips
free sex pics and clips
free sex movie clips gallery thumb
free sex clips of moms free sex for money clips free sex masturbation clips free sex clips of forced sex free sex movie clips insest
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-porn-clips free old porn clips emberogek
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-pussy-clips free old pussy clips emberogek
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-woman-sex-clips free old woman sex clips emberogek
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-xxx-clips free old xxx clips emberogek
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-young-lesbian-movies free old young lesbian movies clips emberogek
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-oldfashioned-spanking free old-fashioned spanking clips emberogek
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-babe-clips free older babe clips emberogek
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-blow-job-clip free older blow job clip emberogek
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-fuck-porn-clips free older fuck porn clips emberogek
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-women-video-clips free older women video clips emberogek
Post a Comment