Friday, September 01, 2006

Sunday Spanking Party!!!!

Hosted by the delicious Miss Padme.

Click here for details!

It's going to be an interesting evening! Woooo!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Padme is going to have to change her name to SpankMe.

Anonymous said...

Thanks evilicious blonde for giving the shout out fo the party. I added you to our links of people who have helped us spread the word. Thank you!! I'm so glad your coming to the party on Sunday. :)
BIG HUGS
~padme

Anonymous said...

and I just busted out the song that credits me for falling off my stool last time shitfaced...

crazy bitch is on the menu, evie
;-)

Anonymous said...

The party was Sunday and here it is MONDAY evening and still no blogging. Must've been a serious party, that's all I can say...

Anonymous said...

Here are the details.
Crazy assholes hosting a dork ass party full of losers so concerned with getting spanked and screaming they were horny...that they didn't give a shite when I went crashing down.

*lights a match*

The coolest people there were wow...owners of this blog...and a sexy devil.

My guests. Imagine that. *smirk*

"I love you guys"
"screw you guys, ahm goin' home"

(psst...have you ever seen trekkies??)

yeah. scary. Labor inducing for me, sleep inducing for others.

just coming by to say thanks to a friend :-)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...