Saturday, September 16, 2006

When suffering from self doubt, read the news...

Man needs surgery after sex with hedgehog

Nope, there is nothing wrong with me. Not a damn thing.

7 comments:

212degreedesigns said...

i've never felt more normal..

lol

Anonymous said...

dude.
he's got bigger (smaller?) problems than having an "oh damn" if the hedgehog was unharmed by his penis. i mean, hung like a hedgehog? dude's got problems.

i bet he didn't come early to that party.

Hoochie Mama said...

Well DAMN!!!

WTF was he thinking?

Remind me not to go to a witchdoctor... k?

Pat said...

If there is a woman who puts men in the hospital after having sex with them, give her my number ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am having an ummm errr moment now....

Leesa said...

Umm...Yeah. I'm normal too. Nothing wrong with me :)

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Somehow, saying "That's fucked up, dude!" doesn't quite cover it.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...