(You pervs looking for HNT pics, scroll down. heh.)
Cougar and I went to lunch a couple days ago. We were talking about a very erotic, though innocent, experience she had at the Tool concert last Monday.
It brought back a memory that still makes me grin.
Black Crowes concert, around 1991 or 1992...back when you could still stand on your chair and dance...
...which is exactly what I was doing when I met Geoff.
I was with a girlfriend and her other half. We were having fun, when...
*pinch*
Right on my ass. I turned around, and couldn't tell who did it. I noticed this really cute blonde haired guy who was looking in a different direction, and I remember thinking, damn, I wish it had been him.
I faced the band again, and went back to shaking my tail.
*pinch*
Felt it again, harder this time.
I quickly turned around, and this time, the blonde haired guy was looking at me with a big grin on his face. I laughed and smiled back. I thought he was reaching to shake my hand, but no. He grabbed my arm and pulled himself up on my chair.
Black Crowes music was great to bump and grind to.
By the end of the show, we had become fairly well aquainted with one another's bodies. I was standing in front of him, my ass grinding against his pelvis. His hands were everywhere you would assume they might wander.... Damn that was fun.
I wrote my number on his arm in eyeliner, never really expecting to hear from him again.
The second I got home, my phone rang.
*grin*
He begged me to come over. It was midnight. I had never done anything like this before......
It took me probably....five seconds to give in to my first ever booty call. LOL
He gave me directions to his place, and off I went.
When I arrived at his apartment, I knocked and knocked, and almost gave up until a slight movement caught my eye. I could see him inside, asleep. Damn he was cute.
He was kinda dim too. His door was unlocked.
Being the somewhat brainless 21 year old that I was, I took that as an invitation, and in I went.
I said his name, and he popped awake, looking momentarily confused.
He focused on me, smiled, and patted his bed. I sat down, sort of facing him. We stared at each other, neither of us saying a word.
I love that moment......knowing what is about to happen for the very first time between you.....that thrill, where you can barely breathe....when all you can think about is what the other person is going to feel like when they press their naked body against yours...oh my yes.......
He patted the bed again. I laid down next to him. We still had not touched each other since my arrival. I remember opening my mouth to say something, and he rolled on top of me and thrust his tongue in to my mouth.
Damn it was great.
So we are kissing, and rubbing, and touching, and petting, but still fully clothed. After about a half hour, he slowed us down and began talking to me. He rolled on to his back and pulled me on top of him. I can't remember what he said, but we touched and talked for quite a while.
While we were talking, he began to undress me, very casually. Before I knew it, I was naked, and he was still fully clothed. I loved it.
We began kissing again, working each other up in to a frenzy. I pretty much ripped his clothes off and begged him to fuck me.
And boy did he ever fuck me for a loooooooong time. It totally confused me, because until that time, I had only been with a couple boys my age who had ZERO staying power. Geoff was 30, my first lover with experience, and it seemed like he would keep at me forever.
Though I never had an orgasm (I didn't have one with male participation until I was 27), I had a damn good time with him. It felt fantastic.
After two hours of every position in the damn book, he finally came.
We were laying there, panting and exhausted and he tells me he has a confession.
It turns out in the first 30 minutes of us making out with our clothes on, he had an orgasm! He totally hid it from me. I had NO idea! That is why he slowed me down to talk for a half hour. He needed to recover.
*grin*
That was the first time I ever realized I had sexual "power".
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
13 comments:
Mmmmm, that was a GREAT story. There is something so wonderful about knowing you can turn a guy on that badly. Not in a power trip kinda way, but in a "oh my god, I want to fuck his brains out" kinda way. *grin*
What a delicious story hun. I bet you always suspected that you had that power. I can't believe you didn't know it.
What a great experience too. Made me pay attention this morning!
What city were the Crowes playing in ? I may have been there. lol
TY for bringing back the good ol concert memories, only memories I have now are biker related, not complaining though.
Great story! I need something like that to happen! *giggle*
sorry about the anonymous thing, you can visit me at www.myspace.com/electraglide
you evil woman of torture!!!
I neeeeeeed sex!!
I almost passed out from the deliciousness of that story.
I have heard stories like that about people having orgasms without ANY form of intercourse or oral or manual stimulation. Wow, that was a hot story. Definitely not one to tell the grandkids.
GNDTX
I wound up dating that guy for about 6 months. He was fun and taught me a lot. :)
LL, that is one of my favorite memories because of what you said -- knowing I turned him on so much that he came without me even touching his naughty bits! *grin*
SC, nope, I was clueless about sex. I liked it, but I was clueless about any sort of power I could have over a man.
Anonymous, it was in Houston at the old Sam Houston Collisium (looooong gone now).
TG, life is too short to not get laid by really hot blondes. LOL!
Spitfire, are you saying you don't like to be teased? I am not sure I believe you. *wicked grin*
GND, we were just kissing and I guess you could call what was happening "dry humping"? He was just grinding against me with clothes on. *grin*
God that was fun.
We certainly laughed a LOT! My cheeks are still hurting...I feel so ALIVE!!!!! LMAO!
Houston huh ? In the past I did sound work with Capricorn studios in Macon,Ga. An acquaintance of mine, Chuck Lavelle, played keyboards for them. We traveled around a bit doing house sound for some of their larger gigs. She talks to Angels still sounds sweet to my ears. Jealous again still rocks too. Marc
Marc, that is totally cool.
I am in that business too, on the operational side, but I don't go in to details here on 'da blog.
*grin*
Omg, that is such an awesome story. I can't believe you let him get away with all of that! You go girl!
you'll have to share more about what you do sometime, I'd like to hear it. Come on over to the dark side and drop me an email sometime.
Post a Comment