Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...

13 comments:
I start my vacation tuesday hahahaha. Finally.
Richard, come ovah heyah and let me spank ya!
Thanks for coming by the party last night, evilicious blonde.
It was really nice chatting with you. I am dreading back to school this week. It's always a confusing time trying to get the kid's settled into their classes and back into the rountine. No more late nights. lol.
:)
BIG HUGS
~padme
fuckety fuck fuck fuck..I may have an inspiration for fuck you friday.
I was *going* to say...
I love the pictures of your eyes.
hawt.
when you go on that vacation....take me? ;)
I'm not going back to work, I'm on a LOA until I finish these two damn degrees. Starting Univ. full time on Thurs will be a b*tch though, even if it's only for one day before I head down to JAWJA on Friday for the blogmeet...wish you were coming :(
Yuck about work. What makes it aggravating to me is that I always have Mondays off... SO my normal routine is completely wacked out and I feel like I didn't even have a day off.
Ah well...
Such is life right?
Have a wonderful short week either way ok?
*kisses*
Not me baby, I am looking forward to spending time with all you horny bloggers who mostly seem to take weekends off.
I don't want to be at work right now!!!
Tied up in meetings all day. And let me tell you, this is _not_ the good kind of tied up ;).
Beautiful!
Tied up in meetings all day. And let me tell you, this is _not_ the good kind of tied up ;).
I forgot it was even a holiday. My schedule never changed.
Post a Comment