Friday, September 22, 2006

Fuck you Friday #5

First, I'd like to say a friendly little "Fuck you" to my cell phone, formerly known as "The Precious", for making me think this picture turned out ok when it is in fact a blurry mess.

So.....Fuck you Not-so-Precious.



Second, I would like to tell my hairstylist to fuck off for scalping me last weekend. I am STILL not over that. FOUR. INCHES. *whine*

Third, a nice big fuck you to drama. I have way too much of it in my life these days.

Fourth, fuck you to the people in my life who take me for granted and hurt me all the time.

And Fifth, Fuck me! Please? God I need it!


0

Please visit the creators of FUF, MG and Tequila Girl, and say hi!

15 comments:

212degreedesigns said...

ok ok if you beg,..

i suppose i can help out...

but just htis once o.k.?! lol

happy friday babe

MG said...

Happy Fuck You Friday, love the pic as always, blurry or not, i can still see the important things ;)

Hoochie Mama said...

happy FUF!

LL said...

I'm sooooooo with you on the third and fourth one. *hug*

Blondage said...

I like begging for it 212. LOL!!!!

MG and TG, Happy FUF you sexy thangs!

LL, hell yes!

Anonymous said...

oooo Evilicious!!!

what a peeeccccuuuuullllliiiiiaaarrrr

FU Friday!

It's a historical first for me to put that FU friday on my blog...I did it because of someone's FU post.

Anonymous said...

oh and tell that sick ho that getting sick is no excuse for no saturday night fun.

*spank*

Anonymous said...

oh, and I can't believe you call your cell phone my prrreeeciiioouss too!

ROFLMAO!!!

Karl Elvis said...

I like it all arty-blurred n' shit. Plus the finger-to-lips look is always hot.

Anonymous said...

I gave you a present to make you feel better.

:)

Blondage said...

Ooooooo.....Will gave me some Trent!

*melt*

I wanna feel you from the innnnnside........

*purrrrrrrrr*

"Arty-blurred n' shit"??!?!? LMAO! I guess that does sound better than my cell camera sucks. LOL

Spitfire! *spank spank spank*

Libby Spencer said...

Great FUF. Blurred shot does look arty and I think your haircut looks fabulous. It was getting a little ragged on the ends, now it looks full and luxurious. It will grow out anyway to its former glory in no time.

Polyman2 said...

Fuck me!
You look great,
blur & all.

Supercock said...

Hey baby, gorgeous as ever..ad I am up for the last one :-)

Pat said...

Tell the ones who take you for granted that you have things to do and don't have time. Maybe if they bow at your feet then you'd reconsider. Okay, so they'd have to get in line with all of your admirers who already do bow. ;-)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...