.....and the winner was......Jason!
You guys are all so clever. I'm in awe! Truly.
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
17 comments:
Queer Eye for the Straight Cith!
Luke, I am your aunty...
"You wanna piece of me? Huh? Mutha Fucker, I'll beat your black wheezy ass. Shit!"
GNDTX
Post OP TV Vader
Luke, Luke come to the bright side. You need to get out of that black suit. Blue would look so much better on you
Laughing. My. Effing. Ass. Off.
evie you are an evil bitch!!! I didn't know we had the *same* thing today!!!!
*laughs harder*
*spanks Mel*
**Said in a lisp**
I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan. The circle jerk is now complete. When I met you I was a virgin, now I am the masterbator, and you gave me crabs!
Jason, that was a Masterpiece.
OMG, this guy gets everywhere!
He's such a ho-bag, isn't he?
Why thank you.
Remember this line from the actual movie, now apply here
"What is thy bidding my master?"
Pink is the new black.
Or at least that's what Carson from Queer Eye says. ;)
Steve~
Lord Vader had always been a bit uptight. You see, the horror is that his suit wouldn't come off and he could never get any pussy. Finally, one day, he used the Force and some imagination and guess what? No more uptight Lord Vader! Welcome the new, much more relaxed Lord Sticky Kittie.
Vader: The Gay Blade!!
Starring George Hamilton!
OMG! Dzer, I loooooooooooooove that Zorro movie! LMAO!
Post a Comment