Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sometimes, a girl just needs a good flogging...



*purrrrrrrrrrrr*

7 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

I love a good flogging! :)

Now... who can flog me? Hmmm...

Blondie... said...

Mmmmmmmm that sounds like a perfect way to end the evening...

Lucky...

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmm nummies...loves a good thudder, me does!

*moons EB and shakes hinney*

Supercock said...

I hope that helped relieve some of your tension. Anyone of you girls need help with that.

Have flogger, will travel :-)

Anonymous said...

um, that is completely tasty and the sole reason for me joining you in the catnip role at sjr's, lol :-)

One day I will simply get laid.

Anonymous said...

Mercy...

Darklord said...

Hot pic and you're right... sometimes a girl needs a good sturdy flogging.

Let us know how it goes :o)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...