I thought of another addiction......more of an obsession really, so it gets it's own post.
Watching men use power tools.
*pant*
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
How manly would it look to use an iron to press uniforms?
Or, how about using power tools on men! ;)
Ohhhhhh, men with tools......
what about women who can use tools?
*shiteating grin*
Spitfire, girls with tools are HAWWWWWT.
Sensual Kitten....oh yes....the belt and nuthin' but the belt.
Cougar....not just any tools....POWER tools.....mmmm
Suze, now THAT is an intriguing idea! LOL!
I guess a Harley could be considered a power tool. What do you think ? ( as i rev the motor )
You mean if I did a video of me with concrete saw, that would be like porn to you?
*giggling*
Yes Marc, and yes Tony!
Post a Comment