Friday, September 08, 2006

Fuck you Friday #4




I know I have a list of things somewhere in my wittle blonde head to use for Fuck You Friday.....I just can't seem to call any of it up at the moment. Too frikkin tired!

Hmmmm.....soo....fuck you.....to my brain.....for not being awake enough.....for me to remember what.....I wanted to do.....my fuck you friday post on.

Yeah.

Fuck my brain.

0

Please visit the creators of FUF, MG and Tequila Girl, and say hi!

13 comments:

212degreedesigns said...

is that like a skull fuck?

just asking.... lol

Hoochie Mama said...

K, that's just freaky!!! Hehe! Well, they do say 'Great minds think alike'. Right?

MG said...

happens to me all the time, I think it's from having too many fuck yous in there ;)

Happy FUCK YOU Friday!

ALRO said...

Happy FUck you friday hun!!! Weee.. isnt' this fun?!

Philip said...

This is the second fuck you to a brain this week. ha

happy fuck you friday

Anonymous said...

Happy Fuck You Friday!!!

I decided to do da count.

;-) help me kiss my boy.

Polyman2 said...

Oh, Fuck me.

Anonymous said...

a very sweet fuf.

Bite Me said...

Great one, Happy Fucking Friday!

Rex Venom said...

Amazing. Um, Fuck you , too?
Rock on!

Anonymous said...

Pretty lipps.

Supercock said...

There you go again with the oral fixation..need something bigger?

Jason said...

You're a trip girl. Keep on truckin. ;-)

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...