Friday, September 01, 2006

Fuck You Friday #3

I was soooooooo excited about buying my first body stocking. I love the way the pattern photographs. I love that it "crotchless" (heh). I love the way it feels on....

Or....at least I DID love it. *growl*

I had a wonderful time yesterday, rolling around with it on, taking pics, being my usual naughty self.....






.....but after just ONE round of kinky sex...


Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

0

Please visit the creators of FUF, MG and Tequila Girl, and say hi!

12 comments:

Supercock said...

Wow, totally awesome shots, and if I had been your sex partner I would have gladly replaced the item :-)

ALRO said...

Happy Fuck you friday!!! I think we're the first to play today!! yay!

MG said...

awwwwwww.....
that really does suck.

please just tell me the sex was awesome right?

and I love it too...
I want it...
bad...

hmmm... yeah, the body stocking too ;)

ok, my fucking bad mood seems to be changing so I need to move on if I want to keep it.

EXCELLENT post ;)

(btw the B&W is omg hot)

HAVE A GREAT FUCK YOU Friday

Anonymous said...

I have been trying to get SensualKitten to wear one of those in public.... not yet, but we're getting there...

Anonymous said...

evieee.....I am taking your avatar...putting up the party stuff...

lol...and I think I picked the right rap, hahah

Hoochie Mama said...

I love the pictures, but damn! damn! and double damn! I need some tear my clothes off sex! :)

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures, evilicious blonde. I'd love to hear the story of the rip too with it. :)
I'm so glad your going to come to the spanking party on Sunday. So many sexy ladies in the room together...purrrrrrrrr.....
I can't wait!!!
BIG HUGS
~padme

AndyT13 said...

Wanh! I want to come to the party too! Wanh! I could have told you that bodystockings weren't meant to last. If you don't completely destroy them on the first go round you aren't doing it right!

This isn't meant to last.
This is For Right Now!

Hey I played FU Friday too! Woot!

Roxi said...

I LOVE IT!!!!

mend it up with some black thread.. I'm sorry honey!

Anonymous said...

I don't see any cum drippings.

Lestat said...

Wow, those pictures. I'd tear holes in that too I'm sure *meaningful glance*. But it's f(*&'in worth it...

Anonymous said...

hole...what hole? I've been too busy looking at all of the surrounding scenery highlighting your beautiful breasts..

I guess returning it is out of the question...LOL

tc

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...