Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Reader mail

......i am 19 years old and like elder women since i can learn from them u seem a hot women and i by nature love hot women and easpacially their feet and like to suck them what i ask i hope u can do it can u send me picture of ur sexy feet and some advice of how can i ejaculate in a hard and wierd manner (from ur experience) ..............i also like asses and easpecially while peeing and shitting.


I....

Uhm.

I think I....

errrr....

I....uh......

Wow.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've really hit the big time now girl!

212degreedesigns said...

now don't judge...

i'm sure he is a very nice boy!

....... LOL

Osbasso said...

Someone's got a crush on you!

Anonymous said...

fucking priceless...just...priceless.

No advice for the poor thing...

Um, er, um...that's about right.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Hoochie Mama said...

What exactly have you been up to? LOL!

Hmmmm... I just don't know what to say...

Hoochie Mama said...

What exactly have you been up to? LOL!

Hmmmm... I just don't know what to say...

Hoochie Mama said...

What exactly have you been up to? LOL!

Hmmmm... I just don't know what to say...

Anonymous said...

some advice of how can i ejaculate in a hard and wierd manner

I'm an 'elder women' and it's apparent no one here is really helping. I heard that if you try a grizzly doggy style, it could cause you to ejaculate in a very hard and weird manner. :p

Jason said...

I thought you were posting one of my emails until I got to the last part. ;-)

Blondage said...

Your comments had me howling almost as much as the email did.

Tessa, you must explain the "grizzly doggy style" position. This, I gotta try. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot to put a comma between grizzly and doggy. Takes on a whole new meaning then. Don't think you'd want to try that. :)

Anonymous said...

I really like that part about liking elder women :)

Is that suppsoed to be elderly?

Earth Rooster said...

nice...you always get the oddest comments.

Blondage said...

I am flypaper for freaks E.R......

Oi.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...