A birthday toast from Cougar:
May the bloody piles possess them
May the corns adorn their feet
May the crabs as big as horse turds
Hang off their balls and eat
And when they're old and feeble
A syphilitic wreck
I hope their spine falls through their asshole
And breaks their G*! D@#n neck!
And now.....an updated list of favorite things the birthday boy has said! Some to me, some to Coug, some here and there in the blogosphere..... ;)
1. Hawwwwwwwwwt!
2. You ever see a relaxed Liberal?
3. I have thick luxurious hair damnit!
4. You've done well, my young apprentice.
5. What's a get out of jail free card?
6. Very naughty you are little Miss Blondie!
7. Wench!
8. I look forward to keeping the both of you satisfied, I mean occupied...
9. I may not be 'new' but I am feeling a little warm...
10. Was that a good slap or a bad slap?
11. I'm just sayin'...
12. I'm very happy to announce, that you have passed with flying FuckMePump's, I mean, colors!!!
13. Bah, who needs a halo anyway?
14. They are obviously all liberals and scared of me. Rooooooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
15. ....or as Doggie would put it: RRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFF! He takes after me you know.
16. I do have a hot nasty story or two up my sleeve.
17. Holy hot damn.
18. You are very cute when you are on strike.
19. Seen anyone in butt floss today?
20. By the way, nipples are above the waist.
21. Baseball is NOT determined by cuteness.
22. Caterpillars?
23. Shiny, sparkily and skimpy, heh. Perfect!!!
24. I may have to redesignate her... PT G/F # 1.7 she's slipping...
25. *thinking that a pic in a little black t-shirt would certainly help the deduction to be reconsidered*
26. I think I may be in trouble here.
27. What can I say... I'm a giver..
28. What is it that you say Blondie? We are all going straight to hell?
29. Balls? Did I hear... balls????????? I have some you know.
30. You are wearing a bikini to work, right?
31. We are so much alike it is scary, lol.
32. You two start making out ar anything?
33. I think this is the perfect opportunity to toss him to the curb. And kick him while he is down. And let me kick him a few times. And then let my doggie bite him. And pull out his dreads.
34. Ohhhhhhhhhhh I agree! Everything is better after a few buttery nipples!
35. Now now now... no need to stomp and pout. That will get you (edited to protect the innocent...?)...
36. Growwwwwwwwwwly.
37. I'm Tom Jones and my Penis is Ultrasonicly Pendulous Baby!!!
38. MmmmmmHmmmmmmm....
39. I may need to call in some back up!
40. I'd better get to the gym. Need stamina for all this!
41. Cock at the bottom... mmmmmmmm yes :)
42. The bottom line in the whole boy and girl game is this: "Girls control the pussy".
43. Do you like girls?
44. I'm a bad bad bad bad bad bad boy.
45. I have chocolate whip cream if you need it :)
46. Holy... uh... what happened after that pic was taken? Hmmmmm hmmmmmm?
47. I can't decide if I think it is sexy or gross!
48. lol. yeah you just got to let it flow man...
49. I love boobs.
50. What can I say. I'm a hunk.
Yes, birthday boy, you are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
ooooo happy bday SJR!!!!!!!!
wooohoooo!!!!
This calls for buttery nipples!!!!! Happy Birthday SJR!
Happy Birthday SJR!!!! :)
Girls, I think we need to tie him up and spank him!
heh thanks EB, that was mighty sweet of you! Man you just don't know what's gonna come out of my mouth next, lol.
And yes, tie me up, please.
Happy Birthday, hon! Now give yourself a present and go kick some liberal ass out there in the blogosphere!
Evie, I am bating him for spankings for me!!!!
me me me!!!!
he, hehe... after all IT IS TOTALLY MY UNBIRTHDAY!!!!!
B-DAY PARTY TONIGHT ANYONE???
LL ~ Thanks and I will, lol :)
Spitfire ~ You know, I'm gonna have to spank you for taking some of my spankings... wait a minute, isn't that what you wanted? heh
Post a Comment