Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dark and mysterious damnit. DARK AND MYSTERIOUS.

You Are a Strawberry Margarita

You're so sweet it's a little overwhelming, and people are a little afraid of corrupting you...
It's a little difficult to imagine you with a margarita. And you're truly a different person after you've kicked back a couple!

- - - - - - -

From my weekly horoscope email...

Evilicious, you haven't been treated fairly lately, and this weekend is a good time to wake up and change the situation. Someone else's needs or insecurity is no reason for you to continue to give more than you get. Expect a better deal in relationships and you just might get it.

Slash and burn baby. Slash and burn.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strawberry Here too.

You're so sweet it's a little overwhelming, and people are a little afraid of corrupting you...
It's a little difficult to imagine you with a margarita. And you're truly a different person after you've kicked back a couple!

Anonymous said...

You Are a Blueberry Margarita

Honestly, there's no one quite like you. And believe it or not, most people think that's a bad thing!
You're open, wild, friendly, wacky, and tons of fun. You have a big personality... and a big heart.

Supercock said...

I love Starwberry Maragrita, I know that makes me a pussy, but hey, you are what you eat, right?!

Anonymous said...

"people are afraid of corrupting you"...

Hunh? What kind of nasty but yet somehow nice people does that 'lectronic libation lecturer think you hang out with?? Oh yeah, us...

Anonymous said...

... corruption actually sounds like fun... I'm in.

LL said...

I'm blueberry too.

And yeah, SLASH AND BURN, BABY!!!

Maeve said...

I'm Mango.
Complex and sophisticated, you're the type most likely to order a round of twelve dollar designer margaritas.
You also entertain with flair, and you've whipped up a few original signature drinks in your time!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...