I'm feeling chatty. Bored, and chatty.
First......this vid is a little shout out to someone I sent my blog addy to today.
I would soooooooo do Bruce Campbell.....mmmmm....Boomstick....
*giggling*
So where was I.
Oh yes, feeling chatty.
I apologize for neglecting my pretty pretty Flowers lately. Work has been a pain. One more week and things should calm down for a while.
I realized today I have been doing Half Nekkid Thursday pics for almost a year. Crikey. I've only missed twice because of vacation. That is just a little obsessive, dontcha think? LOL
I haven't had sex since Friday. I am feeling a little frantic. I am desperate need of a good hard spanking, followed by a good hard.......something else.
;)
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
I am desperate need of a good hard spanking, followed by a good hard.......something else.
I'm sure you'll get a few volunteers, baby...;)
*schpank* peculllliiiaaarrrr....I came here like a pervy perv looking for pics of the anniversary sex.
GOD DAMN IT.
Don't make me stalk you.
Hmm, I might have come as a perv, too. BUT the vid was so, so, so entertaining. Bruce rules and so do you for reminding me it's time to watch Army of Darkness, again.
getting...desperate...must...have...pictures....
clawing evilicious....just one?
why can't I get..just one fuck?
Guess it's got something to do with luck....
Just post the damn pictures!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
oh, and *spank*
LOL! I got some last night!!! :) hehe!
*spank*
evilicious blonde,
I can defiantly relate to how your feeling. I havn't had sex either in a few days now and need a spanking too.
Hope your anniversary went well for you.
BIG HUGS
~padme
Post a Comment