Music.
Porn.
Politics.
Love.
Shopping.
Bailey's Caramel.
Sex.
My Xterra.
Coach.
The blogosphere.
**UPDATE** How could I have left off.....
Email.
Gmail chat.
You tube.
Kittens, puppies and babies.
My job.
My fur and leather paddle.
Damn....I guess I have an "addictive" personality...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
10 comments:
Ahh...so much porn, so little time.
substitute love for sex and the list is so much more interesting ;)
Great list...
Mmmmm Baileys and Coach...
hehe
twins baby....we're like twins...
hehehe peeccuuuullliiiaaarrrr
With the possible exception of politics those are noble character traits...
Lestat, I was born in to a political family. It's in my blood.
Spitfire....*spank* (eg)
Phain...I've always wanted a twin..... *grin*
Blondie, those are two things guaranteed to get a smile out of me....
Marc, you must have commented before I switched out sex for something else. Can't remember what I said originally. :)
Tony, god yes. I found a free porn site with full length movies on it. *purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
So when and where is the support group meeting?
ahhhh gmail !!!
thank god,...!
... i'm not alone!
Post a Comment