First pics since I got scalped last weekend (four inches gone! *sob*)...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...



37 comments:
Nice pics honey! Your hair looks beautiful...
I second the motion on your new hair. The warmth of your hair and nails adds sweetness to the high contrast of your B&W Victorian (but I don't think Queen Victoria would have approved) top. It, BTW, echoes the starkness of the chrome and black leather collar. Stacy and Clinton would approve. Nice accessorizing. All it needs it a nice, bright, well-warmed bottom to complete the outfit. I'm sure BDS won't mind doing the honours.
oh your hair looks beautiful, 4 inches gone or not! HHNT!
Stunning, just stunning.
Still lovely though. Cheers and Happy HNT!
Gorgeous as always... Your hair is such a beautiful color.
That collar though...
HOT
Such a tease...
*grinning*
Happy HNT sexy blonde!
we share an awesome fashion sense... I have that SAME bra (hope you scored the matching brazilian thong too!!) *~*happy hnt*~*
Very gorgeous hair...beautiful soft shot!
Happy HNT!
~xo
Beautiful! Gotta love a collar ;)
HHNT
What a great set of images..now where is my leash!
Your hair is beautiful and so is your collar. You wear it well. HHNT babe.
TG
Oh my heart! Honey you are the greatest! Rock and ROLL! HHNT!
be still my beating crotch!!!
oh I am sorry for the peeccuuullliiiaaaarrr comment, but you just made my pulse go downward..
*spank*
very,very,very nice...
hhnt!
I can't decide which I like better. That red lipstick, the embrodery on the bustier, or the collar. Tough, tough choice. Great pics.
Uuuuh, that's sizzling hot. Love the collar!
Love all 3, the 3rd pic best! HHNT
I agree--your hair looks beautiful, and that collar is hot...
hhnt!
Oh! Happy HNT you hot thing!
I second the *spank* hehe!
Have a great day!
That collar does me in.
HHNT!
Well I certainly wouldn't want to lose 4 inches!!! You have great lips, darling - Happy HNT x
Evie, you still have lovely locks and one hell of a pout. Now will you be my pet?...please!
Happy HNT sweetie ;)
Must be rough having perfect skin, huh E? Great pics as usual!
I want to chain you to my bed.
Is that wrong?
:D
Your hair is gorgeous! HHNT!
Hair? Everything about the pictures is gorgeous. Nicely done!
Happy HNT
I cut about 8" of hair off last weekend myself. Major difference. Happy HNT!
Happy HNT evilicious blonde. I love your hair. It's beautiful. I love your HNT photo. :)
BIG HUGS
~padme
Your hair is gorgeous. Your skin is flawless. Your nails look great. Wow.... You're sexy, hot... what a great HNT!
~hhnt~
Four inches gone?
Wait....
ohmygod...
YOU HAD A VERY TINY PENIS!?!?!?! ;)
Steve~
Your hair still looks beautiful, in fact the shorter length highlights your lucious red lips and sexy neck even more now.
Evilious you ARE the total package and a perfect 10!
Tc
evil blonde's are sooooo much fun!!
HHNT
*LOVE* the lingerie. LOVE IT. So damn hot.
And the hair? Honey, your hair is still more than four inches longer than mine. That's not a scalping- it's shaping!
LURVELY!
Mmm. Nice collar.
I *love* a girl in a collar.
Sweet...I'm into the look-
beautiful woman.
Oh my god, love the collar.
So fucking hot. Oh my.
My, don't you look fine in that collar?
~EA
Post a Comment