Now go give Osbasso a nice little pinch on the ass hello!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...


24 comments:
Mmm. Pretty. Purple...
Um, yeah EB ... I am getting a little hot under the collar ... and the belt. Thanks. That looks Sooooooo good. HHNT
TG
I don't know what is so hot about a girl and a popcicle, but it is.
Happy HNT
Ohhhh my gooodness sweetie...
Looks like we're more alike than I thought. ;-) hehe
Happy HNT and I think we all need to spank dear ol' BDS for not helping that fixation out more. ;-)
xx
oh my my....delish..
*~*happy hnt*~*
Wow. Is that a tootsie roll by any chance?
I like this A LOT! Happy HNT!
good kitty, I am so glad you got the package I sent you.
LMAO!!
*schpank* back at ya!
Oh, how I like that.
HHNT!
Does it have flavor too? Happy HNT!
very cool ;). happy hnt!
Beautiful images! You know I never tire of your oral ministrations. ;)
Happy HNT Sweetie ;)
***GULP***
Ooooeee Mama!
Now do you need something to replace that toy, it would still be purple!
BTW, if you get a few, come check out my HNT virgin ass!
great lips...
HHNT
I could sure use some of that. Very sexy, HHNT!
Really hot HNT picture, evilicious blonde. Happy HNT!! Love the lipstick. :)
BIG HUGS
~padme
Somehow this was reminding me of a tootsie pop as well! I really needed you when I wanted a picture!!! I had to edit one. Silly me.
Not the same!
Yum. ;)
HHNT!
If that is what I think it is, I can't imagine it tasting all that good? But whatever works for you. Happy HNT! :)
Sexy, sexy, sexy! Just remember one thing. That toy can't grab the back of your head and it can't fill your throat with hot, creamy loooooooooooooove! :-)
That looks good!
Happy HNT!
~xo
This is the stuff
dreams are made of.
I just found this (courtesy of Eros), and love the photos! I'll be back for more . . . looks like you will too.
Post a Comment