I woke up naked, and I don't have a clue how I got that way.
Well, ok, I vaguely remember losing my pants during the 3-way I had with a couple gorgeous girls with the cutest voices EVER (hence forth known here as Evilicious Cat Nip).
Too bad we couldn't get audio blogger to record us together. There was talk of an orgasm-faking-contest.
*wicked grin*
I think I am still drunk.
Monday, September 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
12 comments:
How exactly did we lose our pants?
Damn audio blogger!
*giggle*
I still can't find my pants!
I did finally find my panties. They were on a lamp shade. Seriously. A frikkin lamp shade.
Something tells me I am in for a major spanking tonight.
Oh darn.
Yeah, that was quite the party I stumbled on. lol!
I look forward to hearing more about this story!
next time I expect to be invited ;)
wow, first wink I've typed in a week, maybe there's still hope?
wtf are you talking about evie...wit' yo perky tits talkin' smack...
I am still pantless. lecram is busting us alll!!!
okay yay!! I am nip!
something strange just happened to my nips from that...yep, still drunk. AND CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
POOR TG - had to go explain herself under that podcast...I BLAME YOU!! ahhhh but I love ya....
we were giggle like drunk school girls gone wrong!
I do have rather perky tits. LOL.
Spitfire, I think I woke up drunk. Seriously. Good thing I had today off.
MG, can't wait to see ya at the next one. *grin*
SC, it's a little fuzzy. LOL!
Lecram, it felt like the principal busted us playing in the schoolhouse. LOL Next time, you should totally spank us.
So where are the pictures Evie? *wink*
Where am I?
Who are you?
Why the FUCK am i naked?
AND WHERE DID THIS TATTOO COME FROM?
bad bad bad weekend for me to be away from my pc....i miss all the good shit..FUCK!
I leave and the pants come off? Fine! *harumph*
Wow. I'd like to hear a _lot_ more detail about that night. If you remember any that is ;).
Post a Comment