You ever have one of those days that was so ridiculously over the top bad that you couldn't help but laugh, somewhat hysterically, at the sheer horror of it all?
Yeah. Me too. Today in fact.
Oh, and about that post title......nobody that reads this blog is going to "get" the inside joke.
Too bad. It is fucking hysterical.
I need a margarita........and a vicodan...............percoset might be nice.......and weed.....I miss weed......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
14 comments:
What a tool!
poor honey pie!! I am fresh out of vicodin...and my brother is quite possible smoking all the weed in the state.
LMAO!!
Margarita I can do, I mix a mean cocktail. Hope today is better babe.
Come on over! I'll hook ya up! :)
Have a great day!
Yeah, it was a corker, wasn't it?!?
I need a vacation from my life. You wanna join me in Vegas next weekend?
"What a tool".."brother....smoking all the weed in the state".
LMAO Spitfire! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SC, I could definitely use a stiff one. A drink, yeah, a drink. heh.
TG, thank you darlin'. Let me sip on a margarita and listen to your lovely voice and I will be fine.
LL, I hear ya girl! I hear ya!
Yep. I have days like that pretty often. Thankfully, every once in a while, a night makes everything all right.
Margarita and weed... Wow you are having a bad day...
*hugs*
I miss weed too. In due time Darlin.
I miss me a good bong rip.
I miss it too but unfortunately it doesn't agree with Alex. ;)
Shall I record another audio blog for you? hehe
first time visitor...enjoy the lay and you seem to be good stuff. I hate days like you are having I am sure I will have one tomorrow.
Evilicious,
My day yesterday was just about that bad. Must be going around. Hope today is better.
Did you ever come while driving? Probably not recommended by the AAA but can be very interesting...
Sometimes booze just doesn't do the trick when you've had a really bloody awful day. I find I normally need to go one of two ways:
1. For maximum numbness -- the *I feel like I'm underwater and the world is moving in slow-motion* kind -- then some Rohypnol washed down with absinthe ought to do the trick.
2. At the other end of the scale, an irresponsible cocaine and fucking rampage usually gets most things out of my system.
Consider yourself Blogrolled.
J.
Post a Comment