.....makes me want to have rough, passionate, borderline violent sex.
Mmmmmm.....I like the idea of being spanked, flogged and paddled to the beat of it.......
....and then, when my ass can't take any more punishment, being fucked until my damn eyes cross.
(not permanently, of course)
;)
"Count bodies like sheep" by A Perfect Circle....
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
9 comments:
Ok, now I'm horny.
Ya happy now?
Great beat for a spanking!
Wow, I'd like to see that in High Def. Uh, not the video.
Can I volunteer myself now. What a great beat for fucking to!
OMG, I feel so horny now and only 6 hours until Alex gets back...
Need some help there honey?
Ummmmm... Legolas! :) Orlando Bloom can do what ever he wants to me! Especially to that song!
You should see the other video I have to that song...
Glaring Cam Guy, I wanna see!
TG, I have a life sized Legolas cut out in my office. He wants me. Bad.
SC, it's always more fun when it is someone else's hand. LOL
Sensual Kitten, hell yes it is!!! I love the beat.
Suze, mmmmmmmmmm....welcome home sex rules.......
LOL Tony! I don't know how to post THOSE kinds of videos. hehehehee
AAG, yes dahhhling....I LIVE to make people horny.......*purrrrr*
so...where does that line form?
Ya...
That Weid Al song aboutthe Beverely Hillbillies does the same thing to me. ;)
Steve~
Post a Comment