I posted this last November, in my previous little blogosphere existance. *grin*
I feel like doing a little re-post for all my new Flowers. *wicked grin*
This is not safe for work, children or pets.
;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...

16 comments:
Baby this is fucking awesome. I wish I was responsible for it. Made me hard again, just like it did before!
Wow..gotta go now, I have a pants issue!
IS THIS THE SOUND ONE?!? YOU BETTER TELL ME BEFORE I CLICK THAT PLAY BUTTON!!
Cuz I don't want to have to shriek and rip the speakers out of my computer or anything. Warn a girl first.
hehehehe
I think I remember this. I had just shaken your hand and said hello.
;-)
**grin** Can you believe that was almost a year ago Jason? Crikey!
LL, yes, it is the one with my "noises", so don't click on it! LOL!
Thank you SC. *giggling*
Jason....huh, uh. Nope. That was from my last visit to her...
I distinctly remember...wait..why do I have a hard on and why was there a dog barking in the background?
And why am I naked...that is my favorite giggle.
the giggle at the end was when she turned around and saw the NUT FACE. It's always funny.
That is so going to get me off a bit later when I can close my office door.
Oyi, that's f%&*)( amazing. I don't know what else to say. Well except that the next time I throw an orgie I know what to use for background music.
....or maybe someone was hitting maximum angle and stopping a heart beat. Go ahead and smile Evil :) pant pant
Dammit...my dog just heard it. I gotta go clean up his mess. Oh, Jeeze, now he smokin' a cigarette.
Tony.....it may take me a while to recover from that comment. LMFAO! I think you made coffee come out of my nose. Bad pain! Bad pain!
Marc...the maximum angle sounds like fun. *giggling* But what the heck is a "nut face"?
Lestat.....what a great idea! LOL!
Karl....your avatar makes me squirmy.
Spitfire.....mmmmmm.....*purrrrr*
Hopefully your parents don't find it this time ^_~
*cackling*
She shoots she scores!!!!!!
Thank you! I missed it before. :D
That was Awesome! thanks for posting for the new flowers
Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?
Post a Comment