Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A thank you Half Nekkid Thursday!

Last summer, I was fortunate enough to have one of my favorite flowers, Roy, fly through my city and stop over night.

We had a hell of a good time together. You can read his version of our little adventure (margaritas, sex toy shop, jazz club, more liquor, another bar, strip club, etc....LOL), and see a few pics of him, here.

Roy is just.....well, he is just plain adorable....and he really is the best sport. He took every crazy thing I threw at him and just laughed and tried to keep up with me. He described me as a tornado. Uhm.....yep. I am. LOL.

He totally surprised me by sending me the cutest birthday present, all the way from England.



How cute is THAT? It is a little massager that looks like a bug! LOL!

Roy has this fetish.....since I am not brave enough to show myself hogtied on the blog.....I hogtied my little love bug. I think he looks sexy, for a mostly inanimate, but sometimes vibrating object.

And yes, he is a he.


He was a naughty naughty bug, so I had to flog him too.


He took it like a man (yes, I have been drinking. LOL) so I gave us both a little treat... You'll see more of that body stocking in a few days. *wink*


Damn. I need another manicure. hehehehehee.

And now a treat for Roy.... A bit more than I normally show... ;)


Thank you Sweetiepie. Muah!

45113638_202b79dc11



28 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, i feel kinda pervy being the first commenter here, but, well, when in rome...

anyhoo, you are a HOOT! that pic of the flogged buggie is so cute! you have more fun than anyone i know...

Phain said...

where's the "zoom" button on that camera??? *~*happy hnt babydoll*~*

Anonymous said...

Love the bug .. what a great gift!

HHNT

Anonymous said...

Nice big suckable nipples. Lovely!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Great series. Lucky Roy. HHNT

Professor Fate said...

Great set!!! (I meant of pictures.)

Happy HNT

Leesa said...

How fun :)
I think I recognize that stocking too!
HHNT!

E said...

Very cute, I love the series.
HHNT

Anonymous said...

Ah the delicious Evilicious. Great HNT.

Buzz said...

Very fucking cool....


HHNT

-buzz

Aisha T. said...

Whoa, I love the picture story and the last shot was brilliant! Happy HNT!

Lestat said...

Very nice. I'd love to see the original of that video...

Suze said...

Oh, to be a little bug. *sigh* Don't forget to send me a copy of the video.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Backdoor Slider said...

very very nice *drools*

I wonder what other things that little bug can do *winks*

Like massage a shoulder perhaps :))

Roy said...

LMAO. I'm so glad it got there in the end. I wanted to get you something to help you with your back (seem to remember slipped disc or something? damn my memory) and stumbled across 'vibrating' massagers, which made me wet myself with laughter.

I figured you'd have some uses for it... :)

Aragorn said...

Sweet post and great thing Roy sent you and apparently inspired you to ... Aren't we all lucky ! Thanks Roy ... lol ;-)

Hoochie Mama said...

That's the cutest HNT post!!! LOL! Great pics! Love the last one!

Happy HNT!!!

Anonymous said...

I need a buggie bug...and who the fuck is roy?? now I have to go over there....

Is it your birthday!?????

Fuck woman, tell me these things.

(can I be the bug?)

MG said...

thanks roy ;)

I LOVE the body suit....
HOT HOT HOT

HHNT

WDKY said...

See? We're so thoughtful over here :-)

Happy HNT x

Shay said...

hehe your little bug looks so cute! hehe
He and Roy (and slider) are very lucky!
I love it when you drink before posting a HNT!

Happy HNT!

Philip said...

Very nice. You were kinda losing mere for a while. Then I saw the next to last pic and it made things all better. THEN I caught a glimpse of the last. Wow

Happy HNT

AndyT13 said...

Love love love love loveya! Especially that last pic! WOOT!
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

Happy HNT!! Love that bug...so cute!! It's your birthday? Well happy birthday to you!! I'm glad your going to try to make it to the spanking party on Sunday.
BIG HUGS
~padme

Anonymous said...

Think we all owe Roy a wonderful Thankyou. Lovely pictures. Maybe we'd better invite that Bug and your camera to the Ladies Night out party!

Yum

m_o_o_nspells said...

Cute and inspired pics...and THEN they get REALLY good at the end! ;o)
HHNT!

Blondage said...

I just love exposing myself on the internet. This totally rules.

LMAO!!!!!

I heart you guys....

Sassy said...

Some great pics!
That's a lucky bug for sure!

HHNT!

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...