Well damn. Lots happening! I wish I had time to write it all down!
** My next door neighbor/trainer/chick-that-I-made-out-with-and-lust-after had to quit working at the gym! Her hub found out she was making out with the head trainer (a man!) in the back office. DOH! He forgave her, sort of. She told me she is now putting out a minimum of five times a day. He basically told her he is going to keep her too tired to stray! LOL!
** I've had some fascinating conversations with "Muscles" . First, let me say this. I really do like the guy. He is quite likeable really. Ok, that being said... He told me when he goes out to eat or to a bar, if his server/waitress is really good, he will hug her as part of her tip. SERIOUSLY!!!!! LMFAO!!!! Part of his charm is his almost EXTREME self confidence. It is vastly amusing. It is also worth noting that since I have gotten to know him better, I have stopped tripping and walking in to walls when I see him. Today when he stopped by to see me, I even spoke in complete sentences. Miraculous!
I wish I had more time to blog.
I heart you, my pretty pretty Flowers.
Email me!
evblnd at gmail dot com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
6 comments:
gah! really? religion = guilt, eh? well, how 'bout them apples. hope they work it out.
as for Muscles, he had me at "flex" LOL confidence is EXTREMELY sexy, i agree!
congrats on your new ambulatory and oratorical skills. huh huh... i said oratorical. *snicker*
havagoodun!
hmmmmmmmm .... very interesting.
wish i had the time for 5 times a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gotta admit I didn't read the post, I need you and hubs emails so I can send you the code for your awards....
any day you want to hear your song..let me know...it's all ready to go...I like you and hubby's songs.
love your site. love how it covers so many area from Monty Python to sex....
Openeyes, thank you Darlin'. I am definitely kinda schizo here. LOL
Melanaise, woo hoo! Email me at evblnd @ gmail dot com.
Kindabiz, my neighbor is exhausted. LOL! Her hub works less than 5 minutes away, so he comes home for quickies sometimes twice a day!
Alix, they seem to be fine. They even seem happy. Weird?!?!?
Oratorical..... *Beavis Laugh*
Tragic, I'm not sure I could handle five times a day EVERY day. My neighbor is LIMPING! Seriously! LOL!
Shit, I wish I had the energy for 5 times a month. Pathetic eh?
Post a Comment