Thursday, July 20, 2006

Storm Large........

Oh my god. This woman...

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

The things she does to that mike stand........

*purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

I even like the funny "sex" faces she makes when she sings......

I want her. Oh my yes. I do indeed.


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. I bet she bent her spam purse.

Anonymous said...

you want her panty hamster! I just know it!

Anonymous said...

Btw...I have the hots for Dilana!

Blondage said...

*giggling* Yes Og, I bet she did.

De, Dilana is awesome!!!! I want her to win the show.....but I want Storm for ME!

LOL!

LL said...

Is she cross eyed? She looked cross eyed there a few times. LOL

shagnasty said...

6 letters! Hmm, hands up if you went a did a search for Storm Large images after that clip?

MG said...

Philip did a post with some picture links...

you might want to check them out if you haven't already ;)

Jason said...

I hear "Dream Weaver" and Mike Myers in a black cap saying "oh yes, she will be mine!"

Anonymous said...

She doesn't do it for me. J thought she was scary! LOL!

WDKY said...

Fuck me. That's one sexy woman.

Backdoor Slider said...

*drools*

Mandelbrot's Chaos said...

Kick ass. :) I'm sorry I was gone so long. I wish I could say it was RL, but it's more accurate to say a combination of burnout and severe exhaustion. Anyway, I feel like a partially recharged Fred. :)

Raggedy said...

lmao.....six letters google..hahahahah

Hugs

A Sexy Story said...

she is so hot, i am one of probably thousands of people who went to google after that show. Some very hot pics. Love the post.

He

Jason said...

I just followed the links to look at her pix and uh, well, er, damn, if I say what I'm thinking someone will recognize me and I'll get hit with divorce papers.

Blondage said...

You guys crack my ass up.

THANK YOU!

Click on MG's link above if you haven't yet. Those pictures... OMG those pictures.... *purrrrrrrr*

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...