Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mmmmm.....branded again.....*purrrrr*.....

This "virtual tattoo" is courtesy of the simply divine Tragic.
BDS and I have major crushes on her. *grin*


I am soooooo loving this feature. *giggling* Thank you Irish Diablo! *smooch*

If you feel like branding my boobs, play around with one of my pics and email it to me at evblnd at gmail dot com.

Also, thank you Melanaise for making my slightly insane other half and me your TGIeffIT Blogs of the day. Wooooo!!!!

Love you, my darling Flowers....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute. G & I checked out Tragic's web site one night via BDS' site and she's from right here in our very own lil' city...

Unknown said...

Ah, I love it here Tragic actually. Visited a lot of other places but always glad to get home.

keeping the blog alive...

Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...