Scene: My place of business, at closing time
evilicious Blondage: *realizes in order to go home, there is no way to avoid walking past "Muscles"*
Muscles: *standing in a doorway, looking huge*
eB: *waits until Muscles seems occupied to make a run for it*
Muscles: *reaches out and grabs eB by the hair*
eB: *yelps*
Muscles: *says in a stern voice* STAY!
eB: *gulps*
Muscles: *arches a brow* What's wrong?
eB: I'm sick. *sneezes*
Muscles: You know what I do when I'm sick?
eB: I can't imagine. *sneezes*
Muscles: I go see my gynecologist.
eB: ..........?
Muscles: *grinning*
eB: ...................?
Muscles: *flexes* I used to do her. She likes writing me prescriptions.
eB: *rolls eyes, laughs*
We chit chat a bit, I kind of zone out, and snap to in the middle of a conversation, completely lost.
Muscles: .......makes my tongue go numb.
eB: *blink* Huh? Numb?
Muscles: You know, when it mixes.
eB: *blank blonde stare* .......?
Muscles: The fluids. You know, afterwards!
eB: Uhhhhhmmmm..... The what? Huh?
Muscles: I like to fingerpaint with it.
eB: WTF?
Muscles: *blue eyes twinkling at me* It makes my tongue numb.
eB: Your tongue gets tired?
Muscles: My tongue never gets tired.
eB: *confused* I feel so blonde.
Muscles: *laughs and sighs* After sex, I like to fingerpaint with our juices and lick it off. With that one girl, it always made my mouth go numb. I liked it.
eB: *blink*
Muscles: It only happened with her. Might have been because she was such a cold bitch.....
eB: *speechless*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
14 comments:
Tragic...that man freaks me out. LOL! Check your email. Sent ya a pic. *grin*
hahahahaha!
i would LOVE to watch a conversation like that. "huh, what?" ROFL!
You'd think with him being a natural blonde we'd speak the same language.
But alas, no. I rarely know WTF he is talking about.
*giggling*
LMAO. I've had many conversations like that myself..... But then I was blonde once too.
I want muscles to pull my hair and spank me too while he's at it.
I want to do very naughty, naughty things to that yummy man.
Fingerpaint?? do you go to work at a kindergarten?
Evie, does Muscles have a blog? ;)
DAMN!
You sent me pictures... and no dialouge?
Muscles needs to do a guest post.
yup yup yup
Kitten, I had this drunken conversation with him last November (the first time he flexed for me) and he was talking about how when he goes to do work in people's houses, women tend to meet him at the door naked. He would make a hell of a sex blogger! LOL!
Suze, I WISH! LOL!
Blackops, you know where I work, SMARTASS! LOL!!!!
Maeve.....oh hell yes. He is a very naughty man. He is obsessed with this bondage teddy bear I used to have in my office. It's a normal looking teddy bear except for the cuffs and leather g-string. I suspect the man is in to spankins'.
Wooo!
Libby, sometimes I am more blonde than others. *cackling*
God dang. I understand now.
I find it very hard to believe that you're a social dork. I really, really do.
also.... fingerpainting? wtf?!?!
And makes his tongue numb? Damn...
Roy, I can't figure out if you are being sarcastic and you really do know I am a dork, or you mean you don't think I am one.
I just woke up from a nap though. Maybe I'll "get" it in a few minutes.
*giggling*
And yes Roy, fingerpainting and numb tongue. Isn't that crazy?!?!?! LOL!
Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is an integral part of our lives in this day and age, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.
I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further innovates, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about all the time.
(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS FFV2)
Post a Comment