Mmmmm.....Fiona Apple is skinnier than I usually like, but I would soooooo do her pouty-lipped boney-ass......especially if she sang to me.......
I hope she does this song, "Criminal", tonight. *purrrrrr*
MMmmmmm....."Sleep to Dream".....
....and one of my all time favorite songs, "Never is a promise"....
Her voice and her lips just melt me in to a puddle......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
keeping the blog alive...
Blogger deleted my political blog (rest in peace, "Realitively Unbalanced"), because I wasn't logging in often enough. No way ...
-
(scroll down to the previous post for this week's Half Nekkid Thursday pic!) I bet you thought by the title I was going to talk about ...
-
'cause I like him there so much. *innocent smile* New posts will appear below him...mmmMMMmmm...*slaps hand* Bad girl.
-
My phone rings. "blondage, I have an idea...." When my dear friend "The Schoolgirl" gets her wheels turning, I know I...
-
I talk about my sex life a lot, but I don't talk about the "rest" of our relationship very much. Have I ever told the story of...
-
My blog hits have gone from a high of 150,000 a day to about 200 a week. Crikey. I really appreciate the few of you out there who haven'...
-
As I listen to the words of my latest addiction, a song called "Sex on fire" by a band called Kings of Leon, my mind begins to dr...
-
I was on my bed on my tummy messing around with my camera.... ...when The Freak I Married snuck up behind me and basically pounced! He is l...
-
Mmmmmm.....I went lingerie shopping this week and took pictures in the dressing room. *wicked grin* Which three do you think I purchased? Di...
-
I have a happy life. Honestly, it's everything I ever wanted and ever dreamed of. But..... Why do I feel so......lonely? It's so STU...
8 comments:
Yeah, she is skin and bones but I agree, she is hot enough to "do". Though I'm disturbed that she was once hooked up with David Blaine.
In that video she is sexy and I love the thought of being in a tub with her. Unfortunately she has some mental issues that I think in real life wouldn't make her as horny as we all are.
She is rather hot... I have a weakness for singers to be honest. :-)
Happy Sunday and thanks for the offer, I might end up taking that offer... hehe ;-)
Tragic, I think she is a very naughty girl. I want to spank her. *purrrrr*
Blondie, I have the same weakness. *Grin*
Killdare, yes, I keep hearing she has lots of nervous disorders. I can ignore them. hehehehee
ID, she did DAVID BLAINE?!?!?!? Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!!! She definitely loses points for THAT!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) meow hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one
Nope, sorry.
Need some one with MEAT on their bones. Don't want to break them like a wish bone!
David Blaine? Oh LORD no!
Keep up the good work prince george hotels ite circuit breaker data recovery expert Interior design sources zyban Microsoft access for pdas Black jack and black jack General aire power humidifiers call center network Provigil uk provider Manual ice cream maker coffee cans bdsm headphones Adipex+p+mg Shingles acyclovir Reviews for 42 inch rear projection tv http://www.levitra-7.info Mortgage rates lowest uk96 Short term loans no fax Sony minidv video cameras
Post a Comment